Talk

Advanced search

i got front seats for backstreet boys earlier on i am so excited

(11 Posts)
loulabelle222 Thu 16-Jun-05 15:00:38

sorry for the long title.. i just wanted to share my excitment. Backstreet boys realised a new date for Wembley this morning and I am in row 2 i cannot believe it!!! i cannot wait anyone else going. I also got 2 tickets for the day before which i am thinking about selling if anyone wants them they are block b2 row 4! still excellent seats!

jambo1707 Thu 16-Jun-05 15:22:13

I seen backstreet boys at Glasgow years ago and must say what a fab concert they do

tammybear Thu 16-Jun-05 15:24:14

what? backstreet boys are gonna be here? when? I saw them at earls court in 99 I think it was. really good. i might be interested in the other tickets but what day is it?

sweetmonkey Thu 16-Jun-05 15:31:44

i saw them when they were really new over here and was 5 rows from frnt but hardly any security so we went right upto stage. i got a heart shape dballoon from them. arggggghhhh!! he he

saw them at wembley too and they were fab

i do love there new song too

loulabelle222 Thu 16-Jun-05 15:56:53

its fri 21st of october! i see them in 1996 i was only about 13!i saw them at earls court in 1999 too! u know when your so excited i just can't contain myself!

tammybear Thu 16-Jun-05 15:58:33

ooo did you!! ooo we could have been at the same one!! if you do wanna sell them, id be interested, as its my mums birthday on the sunday and shes a big fan too. i went with her in 99 to see them.

sweetmonkey Thu 16-Jun-05 16:00:26

im about the same age as you i remember it all well
me and my friend went on holiday to spain and bought every foreign magazine out there that had them in it even if just a tiny pic
we got tshirts as well and when we went to concert everyone asked us where we'd got them from LOL

all my stuff still up in the loft, along with my take that stuff

jambo1707 Thu 16-Jun-05 19:20:34

Kevin Kevi kevin

He was a total babe then but not to sure now- maybe cause im older

loulabelle222 Thu 16-Jun-05 20:05:17

nick ... ooh sends shivers down my spine!!!

jessicasmummy Thu 16-Jun-05 20:20:52

WILL YOU ALL STOP RUBBING IT IN....

Sorry rant over.... my baby is due 21st October and therefore wont be able to go to EITHER of the concerts..... GRRRRRRRRR.

loulabelle222 Thu 16-Jun-05 20:41:23

but you'll have a beautiful little baby i suppose that subsitutes it doesn't it! haha only joking hun

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: