Talk

Advanced search

Ebay Problem

(8 Posts)
gscrym Thu 16-Jun-05 14:09:24

Does anyone know if there are any problems with ebay at the moment. I can search for things but I was trying to list some stuff and it keeps coming up with a we cannot display this page message. I've sold stuff before and haven't had any problems. Also I haven't changed any settings on my PC.

Anyone else having difficulties?

starshaker Thu 16-Jun-05 14:10:25

nope ebay seems fine

Gillian76 Thu 16-Jun-05 14:11:03

mine is OK too - sorry!

paolosgirl Thu 16-Jun-05 14:11:50

I had this problem the other night. It was only with some of the items - not them all for some reason.

gscrym Thu 16-Jun-05 14:14:03

I can't even get e-mail support from ebay as it just crashes out.

Will try again later

nikkisherri Thu 16-Jun-05 14:15:27

gscrym I have had a few problems with ebay doing the same but it tends to correct later but I have noticed it happening more lately

gscrym Thu 16-Jun-05 14:16:57

Thank god it isn't just me. I haven't got any bad feedback and had wondered if I had done something wrong.

SweetFudge Thu 16-Jun-05 14:21:42

Gscrym, I've been having similar problems with ebay a month. I'd sign in and the "Cannot display page" comes up. It only cleared up last week.

DH works in software and he'd been trying to solve our ebay problem - did searches on google and apparently, a lot of people have problems getting ebay uploaded on their computers.

We installed a new anti virus and clean up programme which seems to have helped.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now