Talk

Advanced search

doulas at a discount price

(7 Posts)
bumptobabies Wed 15-Jun-05 08:14:00

As some of you know i am training to be a doula and child birth educator.

i am offering my ante/postnatal doula skills at a third of the normal price as i need to attend several births as part of my training.

please let me know if you would like more info.

Nightynight Thu 16-Jun-05 07:24:37

Im not pg, but * bump * anyway!

colditz Thu 16-Jun-05 08:46:18

Some one mn wanted a Doula, but i can't remember who... Try posting on th antenatal boards.

MissChief Thu 16-Jun-05 08:55:23

hi - might be interested,not sure of my plans as yet. Where are you based and what do you charge?
thanks.

dramaqueen72 Thu 16-Jun-05 10:09:52

yes, mmight be interested, where are you based?

bumptobabies Thu 16-Jun-05 11:03:01

im in london full price is £400 but as im studying i only charge £150 to cover costs.
that includes two, two hour antenatal visits ie discussing birth plan,debriefing previous births,offering researched information so you are able to make an informed choice if you so wish.
then i will attend your birth and visit you after the birth. if you would like postnatal care that is £10 an hour giving you time with your family whilst i take care of mundane tasks or i take care of family whilst you have that well deserved nap/bath,offer support on b feeding and much more.
if you require aromatherapy it is £25 for 1/2 hr and £12 for baby as im a qualified therapist.
hope this helps

dramaqueen72 Thu 16-Jun-05 12:07:29

sigh, knew you would be miles away!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now