Talk

Advanced search

Are there any MNers in the London area with a husband whose first name starts with D? (bit of a long shot!)

(5 Posts)

This is a very long shot but I've done some joint work over the past few years with D (won't give full name - not wanting to invade anyone's privacy) but work in a different organisation and got a letter this week from D's organisation saying he's left - all very sudden.

Anyway, I haven't got a contact number but know he's married with two children and we used to chat a bit about baby led weaning and stuff so I wondered if he/his wife is a MNer! grin

Just wanted to say hello and hope everything's OK - have searched Facebook but his surname is a common one so have had no luck!

Like I say - long shot but if you're Mrs D then would love you to let me know so I can pass on my details smile

BiteOfFun Sun 25-Oct-09 18:00:37

I don't think mrs d is going to recognize herself from that description!

nighbynight Sun 25-Oct-09 18:01:28

Oh I dont know, I can rule myself out immediately!

chegirlknowswhereyoulive Sun 25-Oct-09 19:02:40

I know its not me. My OH wouldnt have the first fricking clue what BLW was grin

ah well! I'm just a bit worried at D leaving so suddenly - the organisation (works closely with the NHS - clue!) is being very cagey and we weren't close enough friends that I have personal contact details for him, but we got on well and I really enjoyed working with him.

Never mind - was worth a try! Hate leaving things un-sorted though - such a shame as he was a bit of a fellow 'rebel' and there's not many of us around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now