Talk

Advanced search

What ever happened to those children who used to stuff toilet rolls and paper towels down the loo and also rub poo on the toilet doors?

(9 Posts)
bacon Fri 23-Oct-09 12:29:47

I remember in comprehensive - back in the 80's the horrors of the loo visits. Who were those ladies/gents stuffing paper down the loos to clog them up and what about the poo on the loo seat and walls? Do we assume that these were the young criminals or was it a strange phase. Are these people on mumsnet now?

Sagacious Fri 23-Oct-09 12:33:30

Poo on walls?

Rilly?

Crikey

Kathyis12feethighandbites Fri 23-Oct-09 12:36:44

Good question. Even at my school which was an all-girl grammar there was a menstrual blood smearing incident once.

Maybe the culprits of similar deeds will use MN to own up at last.

teameric Fri 23-Oct-09 12:38:42

my DD (3) rubbed poo on my toilet seat and wall today does that count?

Sagacious Fri 23-Oct-09 12:39:13

Ahh [long hidden memories]

Also went to an all girl school

I do remember a similar incident

[shudder]

bacon Fri 23-Oct-09 13:09:14

I also worked on a large construction site - in the luxury of a posh portacabin dont you know - and I remember stories from the cleaners who told me that a loo had been vandalised by a loo-roll fanatic.

Can someone explain - does it run in families - a genetic thing?

The rest of us are loo cleaning freaks, where are these loo vandals?

VineGruesomeTits Fri 23-Oct-09 13:12:49

In the ladies loos of the last company i worked for, there was a boggie spot on the wall, with lots of dried up green snot, wtf? what kind of minging, grownup, female would do such a thing? <boak>

CybilEngineer Fri 23-Oct-09 13:13:05

Someone did a dump in the urinals at my school. There are several children OBSESSED with toilets.

Kevlarhead Fri 23-Oct-09 23:35:50

Someone used to set the loo roll on fire at my school.

Six years of constipation...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now