Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are these a scam?

(16 Posts)
charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 20:46:52

Has anyone done the - fill in surveys for cash thing? are they a scam and which ones are best?

SaintGeorge Mon 13-Jun-05 21:11:09

I do loads. Don't make a massive amount of money but it easily covers my broadband bill and a few treats for me

Will have a look through my bookmarks and sort out some links for you.

charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 21:11:34

cheers you really are a saint!

Gobbledigook Mon 13-Jun-05 21:11:59

Oh, oh, and meeee!

kid Mon 13-Jun-05 21:24:03

me too, me too

SaintGeorge Mon 13-Jun-05 21:25:06

See previous discussion - funny, thought I had a touch of deja vu with this thread

SaintGeorge Mon 13-Jun-05 21:29:12

Don't bank on any of them making you a bucket load of cash.

I do most of them in between catching up on posts on here and probably spend 5-10 minutes a day max on average. Really easy if you are just clicking on a website whilst waiting for something else to load.

Strongly recommend setting up a new email address for any you do as a lot of them involve signing up for newsletters etc. With a seperate email address dedicated to your surveys and webclicks you can keep on top of spam.

Janh Mon 13-Jun-05 21:34:31

I do ciao and gozing , which both pay actual money though not very much. pinecone research pay £4 for a survey once a month.

I do a TV/radio listening survey where I just won a £5 prize (haven't got it yet!) Can't find a link atm.

Various surveys offer points but I actually like doing them anyway - Harris Poll, YouGov etc.

mutualpoints is great and even better if you ever remember to click through their links when you buy online! (I spent £200 on amazon the other day - college books for DD2 - forgot all about it! But I recently got a £20 cheque from them, having laboriously worked up to 3000 points.)

SaintGeorge Mon 13-Jun-05 21:39:31

How do you get on with ciao Jan? I always seem to get screened out of the surveys after a dozen or more questions so don't get paid. I gave up in the end as I was wasting a lot of time on them.

Janh Mon 13-Jun-05 22:01:23

Hm - good point, StG - just checked my record and I have earned £25 in 2 years! Mind you I'm often slow to pick up on surveys and they are full before I start.

SaintGeorge Mon 13-Jun-05 22:04:18

I pick them up within max 12 hrs of recieving them and they are still often full.

I agree with you about mutualpoints - the easy click stuff takes a long time to build up the points but use the site for shopping and it's much faster. We got our house insurance through the site last year - 3000 instant points so £20

charleepeters Wed 15-Jun-05 20:47:38

Im not having any luck with Ciao i havent recived my sctivation code and i have requested it 3 times! how many surveys do you get and how often?

Blu Wed 15-Jun-05 20:56:58

there's been an expose: scam

charleepeters Wed 15-Jun-05 21:05:32

aye?

Janh Wed 15-Jun-05 21:23:52

Where, Blu?

hunkermunker Fri 17-Jun-05 16:13:50

Blu?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now