Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP: Right now I am having an argument with DS (4) because he says I haven't fed

(8 Posts)
Twiglett Mon 13-Jun-05 17:01:17

his invisible friend

but I say I have

he says he's still hungry and I have to give him his dinner NOW NOW NOW NOW

someone give me logic a 4 year old can understand please

charliecat Mon 13-Jun-05 17:02:07

Tell him to tell the invisable mummy in the other room coz hes imagining your there to moan at

spykid Mon 13-Jun-05 17:02:32

invisible friends need invisible food surely.....

dinosaur Mon 13-Jun-05 17:03:08

My nearly-four year old DS2 has an invisible friend called Blair (or Bleurgh, not sure which). Fortunately Blair/Bleurgh is happy (so far) to settle for invisible meals.

soapbox Mon 13-Jun-05 17:03:57

Tell him that if his friend gets too much food he will not be invisable anymore.

Once everyone else can see him then they will want to be his friend too and DS will have to share him.

If he wants to keep his friend all to himself then he must try and keep him a secret - don't feed him and don't talk about him

Actually that sounds very cruel and would probably scar him for life - best wait 'til someone comes along with a better idea!

Twiglett Mon 13-Jun-05 17:09:10

DS's friend is called Buddah

he decided to feed him himself, because I am obviously a mean mummy, he went 'here you go buddah, right buddah's full' and buggered off

Thomcat Mon 13-Jun-05 17:15:57

PMSL

ChaCha Mon 13-Jun-05 17:20:46

LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now