Talk

Advanced search

I don't know why but I get ridiculously irritated when I see someone scoffing the crumb dregs from their crisp packet by holding it in the air and tipping it all into their mouth.......

(16 Posts)
MadreInglese Mon 19-Oct-09 14:09:02

...........why DO people do that?

What random things annoy the hell out of you that you just can't explain why?

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Mon 19-Oct-09 14:10:45

Because it gets all the fabulously salty bits out of the bottom of the pack.

I get ridiculously irritated by people who get ridiculously irritated when they see someone scoffing the crumb dregs from their crisp packet by holding it in the air and tipping it all into their mouth....

[helpful]
[childish]
[cackle]

MadreInglese Mon 19-Oct-09 14:14:15

Halloween names really bug me too wink

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Mon 19-Oct-09 14:15:10

[proud]
[job well done]

alwayslookingforanswers Mon 19-Oct-09 14:15:31

because the dregs from the bottom have the most taste in them grin

Gingemeeeklookatthatspider Mon 19-Oct-09 14:16:12

My DH s feet. They are curly !

Sparkler Mon 19-Oct-09 14:17:07

Yep agree - deffo best bits in the bottom of the packet! smile. Maybe we wouldn't be so irritating if we opened the packet the other way up??? Hmmmm no that's far too confusing to even go there!! grin

stillstanding Mon 19-Oct-09 14:17:08

I can't say I get ridiculously irritated but I can see why you find it grim. Same as licking the lid off a yoghurt pot or something. It might be something we like to do but not really pretty stuff for public viewing.

sarah293 Mon 19-Oct-09 14:18:07

Message withdrawn

MadreInglese Mon 19-Oct-09 14:18:45

curly feet??

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Mon 19-Oct-09 14:19:09

If it's a really good bag, I even lick the flavour off the inside of the packet.

[classy]

mumblechum Mon 19-Oct-09 14:20:27

Don't mind the crisp thing, after all it's better than licking your fingers after delving in for the last crumbs

<<hate, hate, hate to see people licking their fingers. Specially in supermarkets where they lick them so they can get a grip on the plastic bags then paw all over the fruit & veg - shudder>>

Gingemeeeklookatthatspider Mon 19-Oct-09 14:20:48

Yep his toes curl up so all his shoes and trainers do too. I'm just praying that our ds's havn't inherited them.

MadreInglese Mon 19-Oct-09 14:52:12

like a genie?

bamboobutton Mon 19-Oct-09 14:58:59

my dh has curly toes too. but it's due to his mum not fitting his shoes properly when he was small, not an inherited thing.

i hate it when he insists on wearing flip-flops in the summer.

<shudder>

Gingemeeeklookatthatspider Mon 19-Oct-09 19:51:17

Yeah like a genie lol. His sisters toes are pretty curly too .
As for the crsps thing surely its better to drain them than waste the last little bits isn't it ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now