Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Body shop party successful - well worth doing

(9 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Sat 11-Jun-05 09:47:18

Had a good turn out out the party last night. 14 people came. Sold £243 of goods!!!!
I now get a free foot pampering kit, £30 worth of free goods of my choice, and another £30 worth of goods for only £15!
Not bad eh?

Louise1980 Sat 11-Jun-05 09:51:37

Thats an excellent party result sparkler! I can tell you that as I used to be a Body Shop at Home consultant.

Ulysees Sat 11-Jun-05 09:52:40

I love body shop stuff I was using lancome moisturiser at £40 a bottle but lost it in the loos, where I work voluntarily (long story!) found it again but in the meantime bought the seaweed/clay moisturiser and found it's the best thing I've used at £8!!! I'm going to get the whole range next time I'm in town as my skin has never been better.

I'd love to do these parties as I think if you're enthusiastic about a product it helps sel it, but I couldn't work nights as dh doesn't get in until 7 sometimes and I'd never see him.

SPARKLER1 Sat 11-Jun-05 09:53:45

It's good fun doing these parties but I find that by the time you get drinks and nibbles in you've spent quite a bit already.
It's good to catch up with friends though and have a laugh.

Merlin Sat 11-Jun-05 09:53:49

Sounds great Sparkler - now you get some lovely pampering stuff for yourself. I think you will have to lock yourself away in the bathroom!!!!

Ulysees Sat 11-Jun-05 09:53:59

meant sell it and also forgot to say "Congratulations on your success!!!!!"

Louise1980 Sat 11-Jun-05 09:57:02

Sparkler thats one thing we were told not to promote. Food! Ask every one to bring a bottle of wine and justy have bowls of nuts if you feel necessary to have nibbles.

Ulysees thats why I left. As Im a lone parent I needed to leave my kids with my mother and I felt like she had them more than I did.

SPARKLER1 Sat 11-Jun-05 10:18:03

Right off to put my feet up with a coffee and browse the catalogue.

Surfermum Sat 11-Jun-05 11:10:05

Glad it went well Sparkler. Sorry I didn't get there. Didn't have my do-it-yourself foot spa either as I fell asleep on the settee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now