Talk

Advanced search

Oddest baby dream, now feel broody and strange

(6 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Sat 10-Oct-09 12:59:44

In my dream I was in my old bedroom and I suddenly got pains in my tummy (I didn't know I was PG) and I just pushed and a babies head came out, I was gomsmacked and panicking.

The babies face was blueish so I checked the cord and it was next to its neck but not round.
I thought 'I'd better push it out' and so I did and felt that 'baby being born slippyness/gushness' and i held him up and he was the most beautiful, red, squishy ittle boy!I found a dressing gown and wrapped him up and was cuddling him.

It was so real and weird and I actually feel a bit odd this morning, like I miss him hmm

I was 100% i never wanted another baby too.

Disenchanted3 Sat 10-Oct-09 16:01:49

Just me then lol

nickelbabe Sat 10-Oct-09 16:11:27

oh disenchanted

TheCrackFox Sat 10-Oct-09 16:15:08

Bloody hell Disenchanted are you me?

I had a dream that I had a baby girl last night. She was so cuddly and squishy. It felt so real.

I feel so broody today but I will resist as the baby years nearly broke me.

Disenchanted3 Sat 10-Oct-09 16:55:02

Well DD is only 9 months and my others are only 3 & 4 so I definatly don't want anymore for now!

But I need a tinyyy baby to squish!

Anyone? grin

MaggieBehave Sat 10-Oct-09 21:11:06

that doesn't necessarily mean a baby though.

Taht dream could represent a plan that you're trying to get off the ground. IT matters to you SO much. If it doesnt work out you'd be devastated. That could be moving house for example....

just a thought

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now