Talk

Advanced search

People can be so vile

(18 Posts)
emkana Thu 09-Jun-05 20:00:02

Somebody let their dog do a poo in our front garden today.

Wasn't the first time I've had such an "offering" either.

If I ever catch anybody doing this I don't know what I'll do...

Pinotmum Thu 09-Jun-05 20:02:35

How rude!! A mad old bint used to bring her dog to poo in my mum's flower beds and then let it paw at it so all the earth was kicked up onto my mums porch and windows. Don't know what she did but it stopped, think the dog died or maybe was killed. No it died definitely

Hausfrau Thu 09-Jun-05 20:02:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GaylordFocker Thu 09-Jun-05 20:04:17

some woman's dog did that one Saturday as I was watching from the window, she didn't even clear it up when I went out and asked her what she was doing..sc

stitch Thu 09-Jun-05 20:04:18

might have been fox poo?

emkana Thu 09-Jun-05 20:11:42

GaylordFocker - what did the woman say?

stitch - I suppose so, but I've found poo several times before and I can't believe that there are that many foxes around. Or are there?

michellemcmanus Thu 09-Jun-05 20:12:24

kebab it
hate dogs

JoolsToo Thu 09-Jun-05 20:13:12

years ago our neighbour had a paved garden and their dog used to come into ours to poo - I used to scoop it up on a shovel [ugh] and chuck it on their paving - don't know if they ever saw me but they never complained!

Hausfrau Thu 09-Jun-05 20:13:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JoolsToo Thu 09-Jun-05 20:14:07

hey mm! when's your next miss - I mean hit, out? where you bin hiding? lost any weight?

tomasinatank Thu 09-Jun-05 20:14:59

WOman with 3 yorkie terriers used to be seen letting them all poo in our road and never picked it up until I came storming out the door in pj's one morning at 6am after spying from window after hearing dof chains rattling and asked her politley why she didnt bring necissary plastic bags with her as she did have 3 dogs after all, she grumbles, picked up a crisp packet from kerbside and picked it up then promptly put it in someones wheelie bin! I write a letter to the local paper naming and shaming (after all there must be very few old ladies with 3 yorkies who walked there dogs in our specific road) and she has not been seen since

stitch Thu 09-Jun-05 20:27:09

i know there are lots of foxes where we live, as see them slinking in in the evening. backgarden only acccesible to cats and burglars, so assume its fox poo

Blu Thu 09-Jun-05 20:33:46

My Mum is like a mad woman on this issue. She tears out of the house shouting 'you wouldn't like it if i let my grandchildren do that in your garden - so why let your dog do it in mine?'. And if she sees dogs when out and about she follows the owners down the road shouting 'excuse me, is this big pile of feaces on the pavement yours?'.

She's SO polite and restrained at all other times!

Pinotmum Thu 09-Jun-05 20:34:28

Respect to your mum

SaintGeorge Thu 09-Jun-05 20:44:52

I've posted before about the guy who let his dog crap outside my house.

He doesn't do it anymore - not since I collected it in a bag and delivered it to his doorstep

happymerryberries Thu 09-Jun-05 20:46:48

A bloke uesed to let his dog crap outside my parents house. My dad threw a bucket of water over them. there was no repeat

bunny2 Thu 09-Jun-05 21:52:56

for you. We get the local cats using our pea-shingle as cats litter. I throw boiling water over them if I could catch them at it. Ugg.

Ellbell Thu 09-Jun-05 22:08:29

for you emkana.

I have a dog, and it really annoys me when I walk up our road and there are piles of cr@p every 6 feet or so. I know that people are looking at me with my dog and giving me accusing looks, even though (a) I ALWAYS pick up and (b) my dog won't 'go' on a hard surface anyway... it has to be grass, preferably her own garden... (funny mutt).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now