Talk

Advanced search

Tantric Sex? REALLY want/need to bring passion back into my marriage

(7 Posts)
micramummy Tue 06-Oct-09 20:24:46

Ok here goes......I have been with my husband for 9 years and married for over 6. I have always struggled sexually and never orgasmed no matter who it is with. I dont hate sex I just never feel sexy and kind of got bored of it, always seeing them have the bgi and never getting there myself. It has pretty much stopped all together (about 3-4 times in last 2 or 3 years) Pretty awful blush My husband is handsome and so loving and I love him so much I really want to get our marriage back on track and the main thing thats missing is sex. I have been reading a few articles about tantric sex and it sounds pretty intense, might even get me the long awaited orgasm lol? but seriously maybe something we could try? although I am almost embarrased to get sexy with hubby now as its been so long. Anyone have an experience of this or any advice or in similar situatio?

micramummy Tue 06-Oct-09 20:36:01

come on ladies, lets be adult about this, I KNOW I'm no the ony one with a crap or non existent sex life. and I KNOW Sting and his wife are not the only people who have tantric sex grin

CybilLiberty Tue 06-Oct-09 20:38:34

I think tantric sex is ...advanced sex is it not? If your problem is lack of, I would start small, then worry about sex sessions lasting hours on end.

Why not look on Amazon/in bookshop for a book to get you back on track, things to try?

micramummy Tue 06-Oct-09 20:43:08

yeah im not really thinking about the 'lasting hours' thing, but I read an article about it being more of a personal/spiritual thing and leading ON to sex after a while, I thought the whole meditation/relaxation part of it would be a good thing to kind of re-connect people who had got a bit lost? I dont really know anything about it ...clearly lol Just hoping some people may have sme advice or ideas

CybilLiberty Tue 06-Oct-09 22:03:06

bumping for you

HerBeatitude Tue 06-Oct-09 22:05:44

LOL I am immature, can't think of it without thinking of Sting and feeling slightly queasy.

But good luck. grin

AnAuntieNotAMum Tue 06-Oct-09 22:46:29

My understanding of tantric sex (had a yoga teacher who claimed to have taught it) is that it's about having an orgasm without ejaculating, so one, well, the man in particular, can go on and on for a very long time with an erection, having orgasms while holding back his sperm. A woman would learn the same technique presumably but I don't think that sounds particularly what you're looking for at the moment? Sounds like you're looking more for ways to learn about what makes you orgasm and what makes you feel sexy?

Maybe have a read around the sex therapy part of the relate website to start?
www.relate.org.uk/sex-therapy/index.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now