Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Am I just plain dim or is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures on Ebay?

(10 Posts)
Aero Thu 09-Jun-05 14:19:45

If I'm just dim, could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong - I've had no problems before. I just want the most basic picture service that I believe is free and I can't find the option for that and no matter what I do click on, it doesn't bring up my pictures to browse anyway. Help please! (or I'll be forced to keep these maternity clothes!!!)

HappyMumof2 Thu 09-Jun-05 14:24:55

Message withdrawn

Aero Thu 09-Jun-05 14:29:17

No hmo2 - that's what normally happens, but it seems to have changed now and I can't work it out. Is coming up with error on page though so it may be a site problem. I was funny last time too, but I somehow managed but can't remember how.

Aero Thu 09-Jun-05 14:30:01

(meant no - you're not dim! lol)

Aero Thu 09-Jun-05 14:44:07

Anyone else have any ideas?

Fran1 Thu 09-Jun-05 15:04:18

No you're not dim.

i had the same problem and i'm so dim i can't remember how i cured it!

I think mine was related to the fact that we had stopped using internet explorer and were now on fire fox. Going back to internet explorer cured the problem.

May be no help to you whatsoever but thought i'd let you know!

Aero Thu 09-Jun-05 19:12:30

Aero Fri 10-Jun-05 13:39:47

Still not working - anyone got any ideas?

HappyMumof2 Fri 10-Jun-05 13:47:17

Message withdrawn

Aero Fri 10-Jun-05 13:52:26

Have just emailed them HMo2. But might take a day or two for them to get back to me so asking the vast knowledge that is mn for help -

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now