Talk

Advanced search

Any live journal users having problems with their flists?

(26 Posts)
GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 15:04:50

My flist appears to be empty. Anybody who uses lj mind having a quick look at theirs just to check it's me not them before I start hitting the laptop with a spanner in an attempt to fix it.

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 15:36:50

Bump.

Have just realised it says September on there and no option to change it.

Is it still September in the States? Will it automatically change its settings? Is that why my flist is empty? Is there anybody out there?

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 15:57:23

Hang on, let me check - it was ok earlier though...

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 16:00:31

It seems to be working Ok at the moment? Mine says September as well, I must work out how to set it to GMT.

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:02:35

Mine seems to be fine

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:03:00

Mine is on GMT but October does not exist! Flist is entirely empty, just a blank page. What jiggery pokery is this?

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:06:02

You must have gremilns, how odd.

I am hungry now, someone on my flist has just bought a shed load of Rocky Road. Must make cake.

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 16:10:51

I've set mine to GMT and Europe/London, but it still says September - I actually think it might be because I haven't posted in October yet.

Are you sure you have friends? wink

Live Journal is pretty over-sensitive at the best of times, probably just having one of it's moments...

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:15:08

Am I sure I have friends you cheeky mare? I think you'll find you're one of them

Indith you use lj? Did not know that, must remain hidden from you lest your opinion of me changes. Of course am incognito on here so could be anybody.

<adjusts trilby>

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:21:35

Sometimes, pretty much just check up on a couple of friends these days.

<ponders> Hmmm so that is where you are hiding (have you vanished from FB land too or should I feel friendless and insulted?) Anyway, I think the dcs are about to kill each other in the kitchen and ds has agreed to help me feed my cake addiction.

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:29:14

I did disappear from fb but rejoined yesterday.

And I do spend a lot of time on lj.

I'm not here. Have flounced and only came back to gather info from 4 years of posting before leaving forever. Maybe.

2dc. It's ridiculous that I still can't believe you have two children. Beautiful children they are though.

Ooh you could buy that PoW camp that's on ebay. A mere snip at £900,000, local too.

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 16:32:24

Thought it was you... smile

Pinkjenny Thu 01-Oct-09 16:33:28

sad

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 16:37:16

Why sad pinkjenny?

Pinkjenny Thu 01-Oct-09 16:37:56

sad that said poster has flounced.

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:38:56

Why does everybody always know who I am even when I namechange? Am I that obvious? Pah!

Indith, by the way, meant that I must remain hidden from you due to the drivel I post on there, not because I don't like and respect you enormously you wonderful, wonderful person you. <grovel>

PJ, what's with the sad face? Is ds doing backflips? Think we could manage a May meet before you're due?

Pinkjenny Thu 01-Oct-09 16:39:37

That would be delightful. And email me, you crazy loon.

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:39:58

Oh pj, you won't get rid of me. I love you and your funny scouse ways. Look at the positives. I won't waffle at you anymore and you won't have to read it. It's win/win.

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:42:06

leaving? I shall sulk.

I will just have to prod you on FB then if you are back there

I can't believe I have 2 dc either. Bad idea. One of them never sleeps and the other has got himself stuck in a cardboard box. Not the brightest spark grin I adore them though. Come visit, we live in countryside now with fields, woods, blackberries and a real fire

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:44:18

grin Get up you daft woman and stop grovelling.

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 16:45:07

You flounced, you're back. You say it's temporary, but let's just see shall we...

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 16:52:51

I know, I know. I am wandering round active convos unable to leave. Don't write me off just yet.

Ooh the countryside Indith. M has a spectacular eating to picking rate where blackberries are concerned. She has taken to looking up the chimney every day and asking if Father Christmas is in there yet. Tis a shame I've cancelled Christmas this year. I will come and visit you, definitely. Want to have a squish of your lovely dd and talk to ds about the logistics of climbing inside cardboard boxes. I do hope you photographed him.

Wahoo! My flist is awake. I thought everybody had left me. What would I have done serenity? Ooh you've posted. Is it good? Ooh exciting stuff.

Indith Thu 01-Oct-09 16:57:26

I'll hold you to the visit

No photo, dd screaming/feeding at the time. She is all out of sorts today. Ds also champion blackberry eater, I love it.

Feeding time at the zoo. Mummy, mummy I'm hungry!

serenity Thu 01-Oct-09 17:06:35

No. No, it's not.

You can't cancel Christmas, what about the show?! Think of your fans!

GhostWriter Thu 01-Oct-09 17:17:00

Right fish pie is cooking, potatoes boiling, vegetables steaming...

Where was I?

The show? serenity, with all due respect, bugger orf. Tis not happening. And don't mention it on a public forum, you'll make it happen and the world just isn't ready for it. And fans? There'll be headlines you know. 'Entire village flees Norfolk, one man heard screaming 'my ears, my ears''. It'd be your fault.

Indith, what's up with dd? Is she under the weather? Seems to be the time for it, weather cooling, all the viruses come out. I don't think I can wipe another nose or I'll snap in a fit of insanity and be found running naked through the fields.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now