Why are you grumpy, moo?

(34 Posts)
ScummyMummy Tue 07-Jun-05 23:32:03

Just wondered...

JoolsToo Tue 07-Jun-05 23:34:41

me too - unless its that * lbs you want to shift

grumpymarthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 23:34:52

here

And my day just went on in the same vein. Ds2 tantrumming about everything in the universe, me yelling excessively, and I still have a headache though, mercifully, it is beginning to lift.

Oh and I can't stop eating crisps and I want to swap dh for Ewan McGregor.

Thanks for asking though !

grumpymarthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 23:35:25

The lbs are not helping - I'm shallow aren't I?

grumpymarthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 23:42:54

Me and my grumpiness are going to bed now. Will try and be less grumpified tomorrow.

ScummyMummy Tue 07-Jun-05 23:43:12

Awww. Crieps are nice though. And a good headache cure, I've heard.

ScummyMummy Tue 07-Jun-05 23:44:29

Night oh grumpy one. May tomorrow be a day of grumpiness lifting from the brow of moo.

WideWebWitch Wed 08-Jun-05 09:51:12

Hey Moo, is today any better? I do hope so. But feel free to moan if not! It does help to get it off one's chest I find!

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:48:39

I'm still grumpy. What is wrong with me? Can't stop shouting at the kids, want to go and live on a desert island. How can I stop being so bad tempered? Do you think it's my hormones or am I just a grumpy old moo?

dinosaur Thu 09-Jun-05 10:50:17

Oh I'm so glad that someone else is grumpy too. I;m very grumpy atm.

I'll fight you for Ewan though...

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:53:45

I think you need a day off Moo. What about here? I always find I am nicer when I've had some time off.

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:54:16

I'm reading the motorcycle book at the moment and loving him even more - he's such a sweetie about his wife and girls (well, apart from buggering off round the world for 4 months...) Though he does have a truly hideous tattoo on his upper arm which I didn't know about.

Why are we grumpy? The sun's shining, we should be happy.

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:55:48

Or a holiday, alone, \link{Skylark, a very quaint & adorable island vacation getaway\here} Sorry, just thought this prob isn't helping - I am the woman who arrived at Hotel du Vin for the first night we'd had alone since dd was born and cried because it was so lovely and I wanted to be able to go ALL the time! Talk about unbloodygrateful!

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:56:28

<<<TEE HEE THUMP>>>

That's the sound of me falling off my chair laughing at the thought of what dh would say if I said "I'm off to Malmaison for some 'me' time darling."

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:56:34

Bum, I meant Skylark, a very quaint & adorable island vacation getaway

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:57:30

But Moo, do you reckon Ewan shagged Nicole? I have friends who reckon so.

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:57:41

When I have suggested some time for us away from the kids dh says "but I'm at work all the time, I don't see them, I don't want to go away without them." Aaaarrrgggh!

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:58:04

Wot, he wouldn't say 'oh yes, you deserve it, it's hard work being a sahm sweetie, why don't I drive you there?'

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:58:15

Dunno...I've heard that rumour too. I hope not. Probably though.

suzywong Thu 09-Jun-05 10:58:15

she lost a library book
she knows what will happen to an ex librarian who loses a library book, she's probably on the ducking stool as we speak

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:58:54

x posted, in that case you need to say 'yes darling, you do need some time with them, so I'm off to Malmaison so you can be alone with them to truly appreciate them. See you Sunday'

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 10:59:20

suzywong, wot?

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 10:59:51

Hello my love. The book will only cost £4.99, thankfully. Though I will probably be struck off, excommunicated, hung, drawn and quartered if they find out I'm a librarian and I lost a library book!

WideWebWitch Thu 09-Jun-05 11:00:26

And dinosaur, you need a break here sorry I can only send you on virtual trips!

grumpymarthamoo Thu 09-Jun-05 11:00:28

You've not met my dh have you, www?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now