Talk

Advanced search

The adventures of the DTs and the Washing Machine

(9 Posts)
MarsLady Tue 07-Jun-05 19:32:36

The marslet household are blessed with lovely, gorgeous, mischevious twins. DT1 is a tiny wee thing and DT2 is a bigger wee thing.

There are many incidents which, as yet, go unreported. The smashing of BF's large china plate, when DT2 lobbed it over his head. The chewing of wires, the pushing over of the vases, bookcases, the throwing of phones into the bath!

Today we were at BF's house again. Sat in the garden, enjoying the sun. When it was time to go I called my gorgeous pair.... they slid towards me. Slid you say.......... ah yes they slid towards me. Through a huge puddle of water that was gushing from BF's washing machine. My first thought... oh the shame..... was "what did you do? It wasn't their fault. Hooray!!!!!!!!! The seal was broken and for the first time in ages they had nothing to do with it.

How happy am I?

Louise1980 Tue 07-Jun-05 19:35:14

Hooray!!!!! |Isnt it good when things like that happen!

Xena Tue 07-Jun-05 19:36:34

pmsl what fun you must have with them. But I bet your heart was thumping while you found the cause eh?

roisin Tue 07-Jun-05 19:37:58

What a heart warming story ROFL

giraffeski Tue 07-Jun-05 19:39:20

Message withdrawn

MarsLady Tue 07-Jun-05 19:39:23

I thought that maybe it was a step too far. My poor friend is so laid back and easy going about it all, her son is 2 months younger. But I really thought that that would be too much for her. What I didn't mention, and I really should have, is that whilst I was trying to mop it all up (BF was doing the school run, the DTs were in the garden and her DS was asleep) the DTs decided that it made a great swimming pool and lay down doing the blimming breast stroke. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

giraffeski Tue 07-Jun-05 19:41:46

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Tue 07-Jun-05 19:42:02

ML - I'd maintained my composure till you said about them doing breaststroke - sorry, but PMSL!

LGJ Tue 07-Jun-05 19:46:07

Blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: