Talk

Advanced search

Opinins on this please.

(9 Posts)
mamadiva Thu 24-Sep-09 09:38:08

My friend's sisters 21st birthday party is coming up soon, don't want to turn up with nothing but also don't want to get something too personal IYKWIM as we only really speak on civil terms.

I have a budget of about £25 so not a lot but not a teeny amount either.

Anyway I thought that a photo album would be nice and is something that can last for ages rather than something useless like one of those keys.

I have found 3 nice ones within budget so just need an opinion on which one as I can't decide

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3

I like all of them but not sure about 3 because the silver bit could either look nice or really tacky, so could I have opinions please?

Tambajam Thu 24-Sep-09 09:39:47

I think option 2 is the best one. A bit simpler so it would suit more tastes.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 24-Sep-09 09:40:32

option 1 looks home made
option 2 is the best
option 3 is tacky

buy her option 2 and a throwaway camera to take photos of the party.

thedollshouse Thu 24-Sep-09 09:40:38

Not so keen on the third one but the other 2 are really nice. I think my preference would be for the second one. Really nice idea.

mazzystartled Thu 24-Sep-09 09:43:33

I love the idea, especially with a disposable camera, though I'd be tempted to get a beautiful normal one (without the 21st birthday gubbins on it). Its a really thoughtful present.

PortAndLemon Thu 24-Sep-09 09:45:38

The second one is the nicest out of those, although I'm with mazzy and would be inclined to get her one without gubbins.

mamadiva Thu 24-Sep-09 09:51:23

Thanks everyone I would say 2 was my favourite too so think I will go for that.

I did think about just a normal album but thought that because it is for a special birthday I should get one with 21 on it as a comemorative (awful spelling ) thing.

Like the idea with the disposable camera, might do that and box it.

mamadiva Thu 24-Sep-09 10:06:44

Does anyone know a decent disposable camera?

Don't want to buy one for the pictures o be developed and they are all crap.

I imagine she will have a digital camera but still just incase. Might take my camera too and take random shots then pass them back later when printed.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 24-Sep-09 17:14:43

You can get them all over and they are much better than they used to be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now