my kids.
b^_&y houseework
mumsnet
other mums
my kids
myself shouting and screaming at them
MEN
in laws

want to take a sledgehammer and smash the world to smithereens....

charleepeters Mon 06-Jun-05 18:41:30

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lunavix Mon 06-Jun-05 18:41:52

voddy and orange? g&t?

stitch Mon 06-Jun-05 18:42:39

hate vodka as well. so b(^(_*y expensive

stitch Mon 06-Jun-05 18:43:00

but yummy.... mmmm. thats a thought actually

ambrosia Mon 06-Jun-05 19:08:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Sax Mon 06-Jun-05 19:18:46

why are you having such a bad time stitch, if you want to say.....whats lead you to feel so bad right now????? is this sudden?

stitch Mon 06-Jun-05 22:21:58

nah, not sudden at all.
have pnd. 3 kids who are hard work by anyones standards. dh who doesnt help any, except by paying the bills. and im just a misery guts.
i sooo miserable that even if everythingin my life is going really well, ill get miserable coz of whats happening in someone elses life!

GeorginaA Mon 06-Jun-05 22:27:55

Aw stitch - only just seen this. Hope I didn't end up making you feel worse on the other thread

I find smiling with teeth gritted "that's lovely, darling" then running upstairs flinging myself on the bed and simultaneously screaming into and beating up a pillow works wonders some days

Oh that and a very large glass of wine at the end of the day Preferably served with a large slab of chocolate

Alternatively, is there some way you can get a bit of a break? Palming kids off on inlaws while you escape would sort out two of the problems instantaneously. Can you rejig some finances to get a cleaner in every now and then perhaps? Hmm... don't have any ideas for the Men bit. Locking them in a room with a computer and yet more chocolate at least keeps em off your back for an evening

Sax Mon 06-Jun-05 22:31:18

i have three boys who are hard work at the moment too, have just been prescribed tabs so sort of know where you are coming from here!!!!!

starshaker Mon 06-Jun-05 22:34:57

chocolate mmmmmm

must get some

NannyJo Mon 06-Jun-05 22:36:10

mmmmm want chocolate now too. One problem, i hid it in DS's cupboard and he's asleep.

stitch Wed 08-Jun-05 19:10:07

thanks for your support ladies. much better now. monday was just an awful day.

starshaker Wed 08-Jun-05 19:12:16

did u go for the chocolate option did u eh did u yummy chocolate always works for me

stitch Wed 08-Jun-05 19:17:30

not really. just ended up yelling at the kids some more, and going to sleep really earlly, then on tuesday they were finally back to school. just sort of continued on really.
i love chocolate, unfortunately i no longer have a waist coz of it. and i m scared of the wine option, as i might become an alky!

Sax Wed 08-Jun-05 20:44:59

I'm so glad you are feeling better now Stitch, well done, sounded like a really bad day all in all Sometimes its the lack of sleep which makes life so much harder, good on you for getting that early one in, probably needed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now