Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sleepy time bunny

(5 Posts)
haggered Mon 06-Jun-05 12:07:05

Hi has anyone tried these ?? still no joy fixing early morning problem. (really tired face)

Bugsy2 Mon 06-Jun-05 13:20:32

I haven't tried this as I know there is no way my ds (the early waker) would stay in bed until the bunny said to get up.
How old is your early waker? I can give you nearly 6 years worth of coping strategies - I'm afraid I've never actually cracked the early waking though.

haggered Mon 06-Jun-05 16:49:18

Boy - 3 years any ideas will be much appreciated

Bugsy2 Mon 06-Jun-05 19:08:29

At 3 years old they are not really old enough to be be left unsupervised. I think at that stage, I was renting lots of videos as ds woke up before kids telly was on. I would stumble down, make up big beaker of milk & sandwich for ds, put on favourite video & zonk on to sofa & drift back off again. Usually, I had to overlook various antics such as saucepans being dragged around the house & a complete mess before 8am.
However, I am pleased to report that at 5.75 he is pretty much capable of taking care of himself in the morning, so his sister & I can wake up at a more normal hour.
Early waking is vile, particularly for those of us who are naturally owls!!!! I have never successfully conquered it with ds. He wakes 80% of the time between 6 & 6.30am, 15% of the time at 5.30 & 5% not until 7pm - all regardless of the time he went to bed the night before.
I shall have my revenge when he is a teenager!!! (Evil cackle emoticon)

Bugsy2 Mon 06-Jun-05 19:09:24

not until 7am (of course)!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now