Talk

Advanced search

Toddler groups in the Richmond (Surrey) area

(4 Posts)
angelbaby Mon 06-Jun-05 10:33:07

Can anyone recommend any good/fun toddler groups in the Richmond area.

tamburlaine Mon 06-Jun-05 17:03:07

there's a really nice one at the children's garden on richmond road opposite marble hill - it's a steiner one but don't let that put you off.

mousie Mon 06-Jun-05 21:57:49

Lollipop Club at the Welsh Rugby Club on Kew Road is OK (too boisterous if busy - avoid when wet); I hear good things about a playgroup in Duke Street, just off the main high street in Richmond, I think it's called Little Angels and you have to sign up.; Everyone I meet says that Chiswick has the best toddler groups and makes an effort to go there instead! Climbers and Creepers in Kew Gardens (season ticket is best) is fantastic, though in this case avoid on a wonderful sunny day in half term - gets really packed then.. I know not strictly a toddler group - but feels like it when you are a regular. I also quite like a really down at heel toddler group in the Cambrian Centre, just off Queens Road. It is run down but just the place for a cheap cup of tea and bacon sandwich while your toddler messes around with paints and cars and you stare into space mindlessly for an hour or so. Lots of childminders and nannies rather than mums, but this makes it less yummy mummy than most of Richmond and I like it for that!

annie41 Fri 12-Aug-11 14:53:44

Best one by far is Teddies on Sheen Road - 10am - 12 onTuesdays and Wednesdays (only Wednesdays during August). Staff are really friendly, down to earth and helpful. There are plenty of toys, books, bouncy castle, ball pit etc. A really great, safe venue with parking - would be lost without it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now