Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Love-in

(11 Posts)
SenoraPostrophe Mon 06-Jun-05 09:39:58

I didn't want to post on the "who p*sses you off thread because it's making me feel more and more uncomformable. I have posted on it because I'm such a hypocrite, but anyway....

To anyone I have pissed off - sorry. It was probably because the argument in my head didn't translate itself to the keyboard properly, but might have been because I am a bit spikey sometimes.

You're all lovely really.

PS Lonelymum - I posted something about you on that thread, and it probably came accross as more aggressive than i meant it to. All I meant was that you can be very contraversial at times.

mytwopenceworth Mon 06-Jun-05 10:00:42

i think that is sweet of you, just bumping this cos it would be nice for people to read. a thread like the one you mention is never going to end well. i scanned it for my name (just in case!) but chose to not get involved. i just hope that thread doesnt cause a lot of long lasting bad feeling

suzywong Mon 06-Jun-05 10:03:11

are you self falgolating in the manner of a strict monk as you write this SP?

colditz Mon 06-Jun-05 10:04:08

My God SW, that sounds absolutely foul!

Fio2 Mon 06-Jun-05 10:06:54

that other thread sent shivers down my spine, but still had to read it ho -hum

Toothache Mon 06-Jun-05 10:09:54

at other thread.

suzywong Mon 06-Jun-05 10:11:41

tut it I meant flagolating, as in whipping yourself, tut you rude lady

SenoraPostrophe Mon 06-Jun-05 13:55:39

flagellating

no, but I did just bite a bit of skin on my finger for good measure. And I am going to renew my membership of pedants anonymous.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 13:57:37

I missed that thread.

Did it turn nasty?

JoolsToo Mon 06-Jun-05 14:00:17

OMG - I started that thread - mid-evening daft thread - supposed to be jokey and it was to start with! Didn't really think anyone would take it seriously!

sorry girls no offence meant - truly <hangs head in shame>

suzywong Mon 06-Jun-05 14:01:31

I 'm confusing it with the bean variety cleary SP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now