Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Things That Make you Go HHmmmmmmm??

(10 Posts)
Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 21:24:41

always said we wouldnt have any more kiddy winks as we both found it too hard and have no support from family and only few friends(saddo alert!)

however today at aunties house, she once again lectured me about the fact i 'must' have another one ..could i imagine two beautiful children like Eve....told her to bugger off and said it would be nice but its too hard, im not strong enough!

we have always agreed this, then dp said well, she's(me) only young, if we decide to have another, theres plenty of time yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it would be better when dd is older and have a bigger age gap as then dd wont need quite so much one to one attention as she does as a toddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkiegirl Sun 05-Jun-05 21:25:58

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 21:29:12

no
and am v.depressed as my clothes are straining again..have only gained a pound or so, but can really feel it

how are you???read breifly your other thread about the phone call?

zipzip Sun 05-Jun-05 21:39:34

I must say Evesmama that you are wonderful for having the courage, sense and strength to state that you don't want any more children. I admire you greatly and only wish many others were as brave as you! It is because we love our children that we know when to say no more.

Auntie shouldn't have said this, although I'm sure she meant no wrong, she just obviously adores Eve.
Still, she won't be the one raising another, so there the matter rests
As I'm sure many here will tell you, no two children turn out the same.
Anyway, enough of my intereference.

btw - these clothes that are straining? it's your washing powder, washing machine, tumble dryer...not you!
I have the same problem, I blame the hardness of the water, powder, machines anything....definitely not me oh no no no ;)

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 21:44:26

thankyou zip zip

yes...must be the washing machine...however dp's are all loser??hmmm

are you new? or changed your name?...you sound nice

zipzip Sun 05-Jun-05 21:49:17

yes I'm new (though feel very old at times lol )

dp's looser? ah ahh that's because they use different material for men's clothes...reacts totally opposite to the powder/water/machine ;)

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 21:59:14

ooooh, i like your thinking

we're gonna get on

have you done yourself a profile?

zipzip Sun 05-Jun-05 22:02:28

nope
I really should try to work my way around here more.
I like it here, I think I'll get myself a comfy chair and stay a while.
Who's putting the kettle on? - I have chocolate hobnobs

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 22:07:05

well i really have to go now..sorry hun as am sooo tired with all thee early starts!, but ill start you a thread on chat...go there and all the night owls will have a natter

see you again

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 22:11:20

right honey...go to chat ..new blood..say hi...there waiting and drooling for you choccy hob nobs

night night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now