Talk

Advanced search

I need some help with the wording for my 'mums night' out invite...

(5 Posts)
Eddas Thu 17-Sep-09 16:20:22

I'm organising a christmas night out for the mum's at pre-school and need a bit of help getting the wording right.

I want it to be friendly and informal, we aren't trying to get committee members or anything it's literally a chance for the mums to get together for a meal and chat!

So far I have;

-----------------------------------------

Mums night out

on xxx

Venue - xx or xx depending on availablity

I will need a £5 deposit and will send menus nearer the time so we can pre-order

I hope everyone can make it

If your interested contact Eddas on;

Home no.
Mobile no.
Email address.

Or speak to me at pre-school, if you don't know who I am let a member of staff know you're interested and i'll come and find you!

-----------------------------------------

It just seems a bit, erm, not sure really I'm just not sure if you are a new mum you'd want to say yes! IYSWIMgrin

Thanks for any help. Feel free to say it's great as it iswinkgrin

Fimbo Thu 17-Sep-09 16:24:40

Sounds fine as it is.

pasturesnew Thu 17-Sep-09 16:31:26

Christmas night out

Would you like to get to know other mums and dads on a friendly local evening out?

Then come to the pre-school Christmas night out

on xxx

from 8 p.m. to late

Venue - xx or xx (depending on availability - will confirm via text message)

Cost - c.£40 plus wine, we'll need to pay a £5 deposit each and I will send menus nearer the time so we can pre-order.

If you're interested please contact Eddas on;

Home no.
Mobile no.
E-mail address.

Or speak to me at pre-school, if you don't know who I am let a member of staff know you're interested and I'll come and find you!

Please note that this is not a fundraising evening or anything like that, just an informal fun evening for parents to get to know each other and enjoy some time out.

Eddas Thu 17-Sep-09 16:41:41

aw thanks fimbogrin

pasturesnew thank you, that's excatly what I needed, much better than mine, it just wasn't quite right smile

pasturesnew Fri 18-Sep-09 07:54:00

only tweaked it! think it's a great idea, hope it all works out successfully

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now