Talk

Advanced search

do you worry about your neighbours when youre arguing with OH?

(2 Posts)
vannah Sat 12-Sep-09 21:02:52

We have just moved from a first floor flat where we were sandwiched between 2 sets of neighbours, to now a 3 bed semi.
I used to squirm with embarrassment knowing that our neighbours in the flat must have heard our bellowing and screaming at one another, and couldnt wait to move to a house.

We had our first huge argument the other night, a 3 hour marathon of horrible noise. I kept hissing at my husband to quieten down but he said he didnt care, and i would end up yelling too. His voice is very deep though.

Just so embarrassed. We have a 3 yr old and 1 yr old. Marriage is falling appart but thats a separate issue.

how do you feel about neighbours?
thankyou

Tinkerbel6 Sun 13-Sep-09 11:11:32

I have neighbours who argue and it is disgusting having to listen to them shouting and swearing using words like f***g s**g and c**t, I have an 8 year old who has to listen to this and can't escape it as we live in a terraced house so can hear everything. If your husband don't care then maybe he will if he gets reported to the ASBO team at the council, sometimes the police even get involved. I think the last thing you need to worry about is embarrassment, but more for the wellbeing of your children having to listen to their parents arguing, surely you can't be happy with how things are sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now