Talk

Advanced search

I need a boyfriend!

(24 Posts)
beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:26:33

Anybody know anyone available?

jessicasmummy Thu 02-Jun-05 21:27:02

nope, but if u find one can i share him?!

charleepeters Thu 02-Jun-05 21:27:04

my dp if he dont stop p*ing me off tonight!

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:28:27

must be tall, gorgeous, rich, intelligent, funny, smell nice, have a car and a dog.

charleepeters Thu 02-Jun-05 21:29:19

hes got it all except money thats why hes pissing me off he wants more of it i dont give a toss. gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do you want a man they can be horrible!

Tanzie Thu 02-Jun-05 21:34:36

My DH has an elderly cat and isn't rich at all. He fits the other criteria though. Would you like to borrow him?

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:36:08

I don't like cats, and I would rather have one I can keep but I suppose I could borrow him until I find a permanent one.

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:37:45

seriously though, where can I find a lovely man to talk to me when bean has gone to sleep at night, make tea in the morning, get rid of the scary spiders that are taking over my house, force me to tidy up occasionally, keep my feet warm in bed and buy me diamonds for no reason? there must be one out there

Aimsmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:38:52

Message withdrawn

jessicasmummy Thu 02-Jun-05 21:39:36

when you find him, i want his twin brother's details!!! ( i love my dh dearly, dont get me wrong, but he is p.ing me off today!)

charleepeters Thu 02-Jun-05 21:40:03

oh jessicasmummy join the club

pixiefish Thu 02-Jun-05 21:40:17

My db. The only problem is he's not loaded. BUT he's kind, loving, hard working. Sort of own house (part of business) no dog- but you can have mine

kama Thu 02-Jun-05 21:41:00

Message withdrawn

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:42:32

the dog isn't essential, as long as he wouldn't mind me getting one. how is he at getting rid of spiders?

pixiefish Thu 02-Jun-05 21:49:41

dunno lol. another problem with him is that he's been single for the last 7 years and has got a bit stuck in his ways. Oh and he loves his flippin x-box. plus he'd bloody kill me for doing this - lol

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 21:54:06

hmmm, I'd rather have a playstation I think.

any other available men out there?

ideally with a degree in english lit and a scottish accent.

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 22:06:03

ok, maybe I'm being a bit picky.

anyone 20-50, skint homeless men with cats will do.
anyone?

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 22:06:14

even ginger men

beansmum Thu 02-Jun-05 22:07:13

as in ginger haired men. Not spiced biscuits

feelingold Thu 02-Jun-05 23:08:08

You will find someone when you least expect it. After my ex-h left me I thought I would be sad and alone forever, then I got invited to bbq by some friends who decided to invite all of their single/divorced/separated/single parent friends (we didn't know until we got there) and I met a fantastic hunky sexy firefighter and we have now been married for 3 years and have a 5 year old ds. Another couple got together at the bbq as well and have recently got married. Got any friends who could do this for you? Do you like men in uniform as I know a couple of single firefighters

weesaidie Thu 02-Jun-05 23:18:38

that is a lovely story feelingold! There is hope for us all!

I know lots of lovely men, well lovelyish beansmum and have no romantic interest in them at all... maybe you would!

I would quite like a nice man too sometimes... I am sure I (and you!) will find someone soon enough!

weesaidie Thu 02-Jun-05 23:20:01

PS I like a man in uniform

feelingold Thu 02-Jun-05 23:30:35

There is hope for you all. I was 34 with a 3 year old dd and had been married for 13 years when my ex-h left me for my best friend, and I thought no one would want me and when I looked at some of the men around who were single I began to wonder if I would really want any of them as most of them were single for a very good reason in my opinion, and the thought of 'dating' someone else after being with the same man for 16 years was very scary.

eidsvold Thu 02-Jun-05 23:38:43

i felt like that after my ex-h left me for my best friend - all my friends were getting married and had children etc. I decided almost on a whim to move to the UK to live and work and there met my wonderful dh in the pub I was working in part time and we have been together almost 4 years, married for 4 yrs in November and have two gorgeous dds. It will happen when you least expect it - I had given up decided all men were a waste of time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now