Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I just can't figure........

(9 Posts)
ruthiemum Thu 02-Jun-05 18:45:53

out my bloody phone, just upgraded today which was very nice because I have a new phone. Trying to get email and the like on it but I have phoned up vodafone loads of times and they just keep sending me texts and emails because I have to do it manually and they can't do it from there. This has gone on since 12 noon today and I'm just about ready to slat this thing against the wall, wish I had just kept my old phone now - sorry really trivial I know, has anyone else had problems doing this?

Titania Thu 02-Jun-05 19:42:54

what phone have you got?

Aimsmum Thu 02-Jun-05 19:46:58

Message withdrawn

Louise1980 Thu 02-Jun-05 19:47:12

I have. It was soooo annoying! It went on for days. i took it into the shop and they told me that they needed to send a different texts and stuff before media messaging would work. Then they decided that as I was on prepay I couldnt use e-mail!

LGJ Thu 02-Jun-05 19:50:27

Titania

You OK Honey ??

ruthiemum Thu 02-Jun-05 19:52:24

it's a samsung d500, it's so annoying when all you want them to do is just fix it for you and they can't. lol the instruction manual is like something you've never seen before, it has like 200 pages and still didn't give me the answer. I feel so frustrated!!!

Louise1980 Thu 02-Jun-05 19:54:01

LGJ u busy? Can you come on to my AAA? Bubbly 1973 thread? Could really use a chat.

ruthiemum Thu 02-Jun-05 19:54:09

Oh and I really wanted to download a picture of it today and put it on here of my ds who has the most gorgeous squint ever and now I can't [sulks off in a strop]

LGJ Thu 02-Jun-05 21:08:27

Sorry

L1980

Missed this............can you do links or tell me the exact name of the thread ??

My DH is most unreasonable, and expects us to eat together

SO it could be a while..........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now