Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HuggyBear....Good Morning Honey!

(9 Posts)
Evesmama Wed 01-Jun-05 09:05:07

Hope you got some sleep last night?
i have to take dd swimming this afty..might as well just go outside..puddles are deeper than pool

are you doing anything nice today???

huggybear Wed 01-Jun-05 09:13:47

hello - am a bit surprised to have some one starting a thread to say good morning to me!

went up about 4ish when dh woke up and realised i wasnt there!

no plans for today, ds1 at nursery and ds2 will be looked after by family, give me some peace and quiet

college is on half term so am suppossed to be doing my report but have plenty of time

erm - thanks for asking

Evesmama Wed 01-Jun-05 15:32:02

well, didnt seem fair people giving you such a hard time - wanted you to see a friendly 'face' when you logged on!...hope i havent scared you??im not a weird stalker..honest

huggybear Wed 01-Jun-05 16:38:37

it was nice and made me smile

not bothered about nasty comments in general, mn's a big place and people are bound to have different opinions. sometimes its easy to forget though.

thanks again it was lovely of you xx

Evesmama Wed 01-Jun-05 20:29:58

hope your ok this evening?, saw your other thread about your little ones chicken pox..dont know if its been said but medised it a great antihistemine and helps them sleep better..however it DOES contain paracetamol, so youd have to wait until all other paracetamol is out of system.hth

huggybear Wed 01-Jun-05 20:53:03

am calmer now, just had a nightmare evening. but some fab mnners kept me calm. it was the PLEASE ADVISE ME- IM DESPERATE thread. seriously you are all fab xx

dont ussually get so wound up. cant help it atm

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 22:30:56

thinking of you Honey
Hows the (physical) pain?

huggybear Sun 05-Jun-05 22:34:13

comes and goes iykwim.

i personally blame pleasegetreal for the stress she caused me (irrational maybe but still)

so if shes reading this "i hope your happy now"

sorry, bit stressed atm

Evesmama Sun 05-Jun-05 22:36:41

oh Sweetheart

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now