Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you talk me through how to use the Organised Mum site as a fundraiser please?

(4 Posts)
tassisssss Sun 30-Aug-09 21:31:36

I was just about to order diary, calendar and various notepads from the Organised Mum site when I noticed that if I could gather orders for £99 they'd give 40% commission to a good cause.

So I'm wondering about how to do this as a PTA. If i put leaflets into bookbags could people order their own stuff and quote our PTA name (like you do with esay2name) or would the PTA have to collate all the orders and distribute the products?

Does anyone do this? Is it an enormous hassle? 40% seems a really decent rate I'm seriously considering doing this...

tassisssss Tue 01-Sep-09 13:44:19

bump

tassisssss Tue 01-Sep-09 20:27:07

last wee try...

oftenpurple Sat 19-Sep-09 12:50:56

The way I think it works is the fundraiser takes all the orders, then they let Organised Mum know what's been ordered. Everything is sent together to the fundraiser in bulk (savings on post and packing are passed on that way).

It is explained here: http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/Fundraising-sp-15.html

I've found them really helpful at the head office and I'm sure that Jo would be able to answer questions, she's on 0845 644 7507

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now