Talk

Advanced search

Fathers Day

(9 Posts)
mmmmchocolate Mon 30-May-05 22:13:13

Anyone got any fantastic gift ideas for fathers day. Really want to get DF something special and sentimental from DD????

spacecadet Mon 30-May-05 22:46:46

from your dd or you? if your dd, get loads of pics of dd from when she was born to present day, stick them on a card, with a lovely message from her.

eidsvold Tue 31-May-05 00:15:04

dh's first father's day I got him a silver frame that had father and description engraved on it ( got it from a jewellers from memory) and put in a pic of dd1 ( was only dd at that stage) and him.

Satine Tue 31-May-05 00:28:09

Yikes when is it?

Jayzmummy Tue 31-May-05 01:41:11

have you seen these?

ladyr Fri 20-May-11 14:21:31

Have a look at these personalised books, you need 10 photos but easy to do! I've just done My dad and My grandad books, think they'll love them.

MumAtVineCottage Thu 09-Jun-11 14:35:24

We have found a brilliant book to give to DF. It is called Shoot the Baby and offers advice on taking the best photos of newborns and little ones using a standard camera. Simple things like decluttering a shot and getting closer to the subject. Hoping our summer snaps look more like photos from Boden catalogue! This could also ensure that Ladyr's personalised books are a winner next year! Does this help?

MumAtVineCottage Thu 09-Jun-11 16:11:20

We bought our copy of Shoot the Baby on Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shoot-Baby-Great-Photos-Take/dp/0956842208/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307632112&sr=8-1

Sugarbean Mon 13-Jun-11 10:35:03

I was going to ask the same thing before I saw this post smile

In the past I have made collages, done the hand print of the mug thing, personalised finger print jewellry etc...

I still have no inspiration and guess the back up present of a pair of cargo trousers will have to do smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: