Talk

Advanced search

Travel system for 20 months old boy and newborn?

(7 Posts)
Booklover Mon 30-May-05 13:52:37

I know it is still early days but I am 12 weeks pregnant with number 2 and if everything goes well, ds will be 20 months when baby arrives. We have got a MacLaren Pushchair and I just wondered which pushchair you recommend for 2?

hayleylou Mon 30-May-05 13:55:03

I have the Maclaren twin side by side and I find it really heavy (dd 10 months and ds 2 years), personally I would get one behind the other if you see what I mean. I find it difficult to get through shop door ways with mine!! Hope that makes sense!

spacecadet Mon 30-May-05 16:01:53

ive had atandam pushchair when dd1 andds1were little and it was a nightmare, bewarned, trying to lift it up pavements etc, graco do aslimline eide by side twin and mamasand papas do theariaside by side, both these are supposed to fit through shop doorways.if you dont want a dide bt side, emmaljunga do a nice pushchair that has aremovable toddler seat as do brio, which has the added advantage of becoming asingle pushchair again.

spacecadet Mon 30-May-05 16:02:58

godsorry for typos, hope you understood that, im not drunk, was typing that with a baby on lap!

jessicasmummy Mon 30-May-05 16:03:09

Implast Twin Classic.... its not a travel system, but its what im gonna get, there will be 15 months between mine!

on a site called babyboom2000 - cant do links sorry....

Mirage Mon 30-May-05 19:15:49

I've got a newborn & a 20 month old & am using an Emmaljunga pushchair with the toddler seat.20 month old dd1 loves it so much she climbs in it on her own.It is light & easy to lift in & out of the car-I am just trying to get used to the fixed wheels though.

Nemo1977 Mon 30-May-05 19:27:54

hi when my bean is born ds will be just 2. I am toying with the idea of a zooper that has removable toddler seat. Like the emmajungle but only £160 instead of £300

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now