Talk

Advanced search

All I wanted was ONE nice little sleepsuit

(9 Posts)
ThisIsWhyYouWereToldNotTo Mon 24-Aug-09 17:36:10

Is it really that much to ask for?

In the summer Gap had nice ones with bright coloured stars on them, but of course now I have money and am past the paranoid no-buying stage, they have stopped selling them.

We don't know the sex. I'm planning on just a basic pack of unisex sleepsuits and vests to buy before and then sort anything else afterwards but I just wanted one nice thing in advance.

Unisex, pref vaguely bright colours rather than pastels, all in one sleepsuit job (ie not over the head). I didn't think it would be that hard (esp having seen the ones in Gap).

Gap are now bloody lime green or blue/pink. Next was meh, H&M - sod all (which was surprising as I got DS a lovely tigger one when he was born), supermarkets were all a bit bland too.

I feel cheated out of my one baby shopping thing.

4andnotout Mon 24-Aug-09 17:39:52

Tkk Maxx had some lovely bold sleepsuits when i went in last week, my personal fave was white with big purple stars on, they had it in white and yellow and white and orange i think

EffiePerine Mon 24-Aug-09 17:45:48

\link{http://www.greenbaby.co.uk/plBABYBASICS_BB-01BB-01C.htm\green baby?

EffiePerine Mon 24-Aug-09 17:46:32

try again

www.greenbaby.co.uk/pl_BABYBASICS_BB-01_BB-01C.htm

EffiePerine Mon 24-Aug-09 17:47:12

blardy tech changing the links - when did THAT happen?

ScummyMummy Mon 24-Aug-09 17:50:43

Anything here? Pricey though...

goingtohaveagoodnightssleep Mon 24-Aug-09 17:52:59

www.brightsandstripes.com/shop/ These are some one the ones I have found in TK Maxx recentley, really bright and colourful! Probably the same as the ones 4andnotout saw.

goingtohaveagoodnightssleep Mon 24-Aug-09 17:55:18

TK Maxx aslso sell Katvig and others found on the nordic kids site and much cheaper too.

ThisIsWhyYouWereToldNotTo Mon 24-Aug-09 18:04:42

ooh i love MN

will look properly and shop later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now