Talk

Advanced search

are aliens real? , just wondered what everyone thought....

(22 Posts)
projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 13:46:30

.... (grin). recently it has been on news that russia , has had its own "roswell".... the info has just been de-classified .
So does this mean that aliens are "real" after all , or are they all as mad as a box of frogs ?
have name changed for this , because frankly , i will be outed as a "alien hunter" ( been on the serpo site anyway wink.... was interesting hmm)
dont know what to think ..... but apparently ex-president Regan was debreifed on "aliens" and had a wee "oops - there goes the national security moment" -grin ..... but he's perfectly sane , isnt he? hmm

branhasnocommentfortheDM Mon 17-Aug-09 13:54:47

Do you have a link?

Personally I think the probability is that there is or has been intelligent life on other planets in other star systems but the distances are so huge that it's extremely unlikely that any of them could come here. Even if they could, why would they want to? Earth would be easy to observe from a long distance away given how much broadcasted information there is.

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 13:55:36

according to the site - we did a exchange programe and swaped 12 people for one (think close encounters of 3rd kind)alien, called a EBE ( EXTRATERRESTIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITY) ,who lived on PLANNET SERPO for 13 years - two died , one on the journey there and one in an accident... two people decided to stay there and the remaining 8 people came back.... but have since all died , the last in 2002 .
the EBEN (NAME OF THE ALIENS)have supposedly said that there have been 5 species of aliens who have visited the earth ....4 nice one nasty!
the nasty one is a reptilian type alien race who can disguise themseves to look like BLONDES! (wtf???)
so have came to the conclusion after reading this , that weirdo ex-BF .... wasnt a nutter after all ... he was just a misunderstood alien ! rolof!

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 13:57:23

http:www.projectserpo.com grin.be prepared for all the science ! its riviting wink

branhasnocommentfortheDM Mon 17-Aug-09 13:57:40

Sounds like conspiracy theory bollocks to me, sorry.

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 14:01:04

the aliens travel faster than the speed of sound , of course wink , along black hole type tunnels .... so no oyster cards there then!
and time doesnt apply in the usual way , according to the site they dont use time like we do

GrimmaTheNome Mon 17-Aug-09 14:04:34

What bran said in her first post.

Aliens ^could be real^. If they did get here or we detected them it would be amenable to proper scientific proof. I don't think theres any credible evidence as yet though.

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 14:05:06

lol branhasnocommentforthedm ! but shall we expect the DM to print this? "this week on Mumsnet- aliens have landed shocker! - wink mums all over cyberspace are discussing wee green men! "
would be very funny , and probably a bit more factual than the usual stuff they fabricate write. lol

muffle Mon 17-Aug-09 14:10:25

I do think there must be aliens. Whether they have visited though is another story. There is so, so much bullshit around about it that it's extremely hard to tell what might count as evidence.

If and when we do have evidence it will probably be some weeny bacterial fossil on one of Saturn's moons or similar. I'm looking forward to it though...

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 14:11:33

ahh Grimma! but the point is ... its all supposedly credible, the goverment have aliens locked up in a secure facility somewherehmm... and space ships and some of there technological stuff ... all under secure lock and key .its all hidden ... national security and all that .... pope benedict is rumoured to have "met" an alien, during his us tour... hence his "aliens are my brother " comments!
CLONING is (according to this site) alien technology.

projectSERPO Mon 17-Aug-09 14:15:12

funny you should mention fossils muffle.... there was supposedly an alien spacecraft recovered from fossilied rock , somewhere near new mexico, and it contained a couple of dead aliens remains , and also remains of small dinosaurs....! ooohhh it just keeps getting stranger ..... a space age noah's ark?grin

drlove8 Mon 17-Aug-09 16:15:06

lol .grin ha ha ha ha

drlove8 Mon 17-Aug-09 16:25:48

mod have released their ufo files too.... said so on sky news.... rendalsham forest? glastenbury?

teamcullen Mon 17-Aug-09 16:36:47

Ahh I watched ET yesterday on TV and I still cry when ET dies sad even though I know he will be alive 5 minutes later. blush

ZZZenAgain Mon 17-Aug-09 16:45:44

eh? Planet Serpo?!

I think I may have met one or two of the reptilian ones disguised as blondes.

drlove8 Mon 17-Aug-09 17:04:41

david ike? wink

ZZZenAgain Mon 17-Aug-09 19:13:19

is one

ZZZenAgain Mon 17-Aug-09 19:13:57

argh link didn't work. Sorry dunno what that was.

ZZZenAgain Mon 17-Aug-09 19:15:51

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tfTMjYsS-U

drlove8 Mon 17-Aug-09 22:20:47

grin eeeewww , what was that thing?

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 18-Aug-09 14:52:58

I believe that there is life on other planets, yes.

I think that to believe that in an infinite universe, the earth is the only planet with life on it, is dumb. The universe must be teeming with life.

Do I believe that aliens come to earth? erm. tbh I think we are probably not that important!

A species capable of space travel is hardly going to be overly interested in us now, are they?

Sidge Tue 18-Aug-09 14:58:06

Of course aliens exist! Have you seen Men In Black? grin

Really though I do think that there is extraterrestrial life form - it's pretty arrogant to assume that we are the only living things in the universe. They may not be in a form we recognise though, and may well not have come to Earth because the atmosphere isn't right for them. Or summat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now