Talk

Advanced search

driving from liverpool to Cardiff

(6 Posts)
biglips Fri 27-May-05 12:53:58

im thinking of going to see my friend who live in Cardiff and taking my nearly 8 months old baba (whilst Dp goes on a fishing weekend). i have driven to Cardiff before, before i was pg and it took 4 hours to get there (stopepd twice) but this time ive got my baba which will take longer to get there, and also staying overnight too...

question 1 - do i go now or wait till baba is older

question 2 - how long do i stay at my friends house ? fri - sun or sat- sun?

marialuisa Fri 27-May-05 13:28:22

Used to do Birkenhead to Cardiff regularly down the A road. There are plenty of places to stop on the way so I think you should go!

As to how long to stay, how comfortable are you at friends' houses>

Mosschops30 Fri 27-May-05 13:32:00

Message withdrawn

milge Fri 27-May-05 14:05:55

Why not put the little one to bed in the car and drive late friday night? I do the run to liverpool about twice a year to see ds's godmother, and thats what i do. It takes me about 3 hours door to door. If you are doing it in the day time, i recommend raglan services, as there is lots of green area for your lo to play in.

Hausfrau Fri 27-May-05 20:40:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

biglips Fri 27-May-05 21:32:28

well. i used to go late at night to Cardiff as motorways are empty.. but i do need to stetch my long legs though

she got no kids of herself and hadnt met mine yet (she is always skint to come up here).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now