Talk

Advanced search

Help!!! Crying baby

(9 Posts)
bubble99 Thu 26-May-05 19:44:52

I've posted in Parenting. Advice needed as I'm going greyer by the second.

MarsLady Thu 26-May-05 19:45:30

bubble, hinker has just replied to you

hunkermunker Thu 26-May-05 19:46:11

More hugs, you mad and lovely thread-starter

bubble99 Thu 26-May-05 19:51:32

Mr Bubble is with him now and I'm here on msnet Mars. Stop calling hunker hinker or we'll have to start calling her hinkerminker and that sounds rude for some reason

hunkermunker Thu 26-May-05 19:52:30

Bubble, no for DH being with DS or I'll have to as well - he's bathing him

And you never answered me re MSN - do you?

bubble99 Thu 26-May-05 19:54:35

Refresh my addled post-natal (well, it's been three months now - can't keep relying on that excuse can I?) memory. What's MSN?

bubble99 Thu 26-May-05 19:58:23

Ah! Mr Bubble has just enlightened me and has said that he uses Triilian but that I can download MSN.

Footle is now in our bed. Stopped crying for a few minutes and has now started again. Aaaaaargh!
Time to get my boobs out again methinks. Will he ever learn to settle on his own? I don't want to get into the feeding him to sleep routine.

I'll be back in ten to fifteen.

hunkermunker Thu 26-May-05 20:01:58

Brilliant - when you've downloaded it, add tantchilli at hotmail dot com to your contacts - only if you want to, you understand...!

Don't worry about the feeding to sleep thing - I wondered that about DS, but it rarely works these days. If it works, don't knock it! He's (usually) pretty good about going to sleep - he's cutting molars atm though - his mouth keeps bleeding

bubble99 Thu 26-May-05 20:57:20

I've done it HM! And added you to contacts. What do I do now? It says you're offline.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: