Talk

Advanced search

out in the sticks long shot

(8 Posts)
marmar Wed 25-May-05 20:13:42

thinking of going camping for the first time with 8 kids at the weekend. problem is dh wants to camp in skeg but i carnt find any camp sites on the net any ideas also dose anybody know whot thay charge per night

roisin Wed 25-May-05 20:24:15

try this site

roisin Wed 25-May-05 20:27:20

If Skeg is Skegness, how about this site

moschops Wed 25-May-05 21:35:14

i live just down the road from skegness and honestly you are pushing it to get a camping space in skegness for this weekend.......bank holidays tend to be booked up well in advance.

i looked on yell.com and it doesn't show any of the local sites anyway which i find really shocking!!

just found this click on 'where to stay' and there are a few camp sites listed there.

marmar Wed 25-May-05 21:49:41

Thanks mosschops managed to get a bookin for the whole weekend on the web site you sent dh very happy

moschops Wed 25-May-05 22:02:02

excellent.......glad i could be of help. have a good time........

darlingbud Wed 25-May-05 22:02:56

Does Butlins do camping? they are just down the road from Skegness and great for kids

moschops Wed 25-May-05 22:09:05

i don't think Butlins do camping.......having friven past the site it seems to be all chalets and caravans. it is a self contained site though and they seem to do really good package deals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now