(11 Posts)
oops Wed 25-May-05 18:15:59

Message withdrawn

oops Wed 25-May-05 21:17:53

Message withdrawn

oops Wed 25-May-05 21:50:17

Message withdrawn

Heathcliffscathy Wed 25-May-05 21:52:50

weirdly a friend of my mum's had a friend that she only really spoke to on the phone that lived in amsterdam...she hadn't managed to get in touch with him for a long time and was worried. the dutch police were fabulous about it...it wasn't a happy ending i'm afraid...and i'm sure that won't be the case with your brother (i hope not) but if i were you i wouldn't hesitate to ring the police in amsterdam. they all speak excellent english and i'm sure they would be v helpful...hth, and that you find him x

oops Wed 25-May-05 22:17:42

Message withdrawn

Heathcliffscathy Fri 27-May-05 13:42:57

keep me posted oops...hope you find him safe and well...

MINNIE1 Fri 27-May-05 14:37:02

oops ,
In Amsterdam you are allowed to grow up to 5-6 plants so i would'nt worrie to much on that front. Ring the Police over there, and see if thay can help. Hope you get in touch with him soon..

madmarchhare Fri 27-May-05 14:49:07

Why dont you take a short trip over there yourself? The flights are cheap and you could do a some posting of posters yourself. Im sure that you could get a lot of useful info if you spoke to people/police in person.

oops Fri 27-May-05 21:06:29

Message withdrawn

madmarchhare Sat 28-May-05 10:04:16

oops, Aw, poor you! I didnt realise you were pg. I think for now, you need to concentrate on that! Maybe after the baby is born, if you still havent heard anything, your DH and mum could hold the fort at home and you could go over with a friend? Or get a friend/DH to do it for you now?

oops Sat 28-May-05 23:55:56

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: