Talk

Advanced search

A new MN survey - just for fun - about SEX!

(27 Posts)
monkeytrousers Sun 09-Aug-09 23:34:05

Girls - count how many sexual (full sex, not playing around) partners you have had?

Ask your partner how many they have had (same criteria). (he will try to brag and lie - remember past convos!!!)

Most of us women will have had more sexual partners than our partners, though there will be 'bucks' to the trend.

Disclaimer - Do not tell your partner you have had more sexual partners than him if he didn't already know it.

Flamesparrow Mon 10-Aug-09 07:50:45

Nope, DH "wins" here.

(How to cock up a theory in the first reply )

FlamingoBingo Mon 10-Aug-09 07:51:51

DH wins here too.

4andnotout Mon 10-Aug-09 07:53:54

DP wins hands down, he is 18 years older than me though so had far more time to shag!

whomovedmychocolate Mon 10-Aug-09 07:54:10

I win. grin

tegan Mon 10-Aug-09 08:01:00

I win big style

monkeytrousers Mon 10-Aug-09 09:11:33

Doesn't cock anything up Flamesparrow. I said there will be some bucks to the trend. grin

clutteredup Mon 10-Aug-09 09:13:55

I definitely win blush

PortAndLemon Mon 10-Aug-09 09:16:18

DH has more than me.

(Why would one expect women to "win", by the way? <<struggles with foggy grasp of numeracy but vaguely expects that it should all work out roughly even, overall>>)

K999 Mon 10-Aug-09 09:17:09

We were both virgins when we met so are equal...grin grin

monkeytrousers Mon 10-Aug-09 09:38:02

Port - it's just for fun, don't struggle!

ilovesprouts Mon 10-Aug-09 09:39:52

i win too

Peabody Mon 10-Aug-09 09:40:29

I win

JustcallmeDog Mon 10-Aug-09 09:40:31

Message withdrawn

PortAndLemon Mon 10-Aug-09 09:49:22

But why "Most of us women will have had more sexual partners than our partners"? Presumably there's some reason you made that assertion?

If it's just for fun why not "Most of us women will have had sexual relations with one or more of (a) Johnny Depp (b) George Clooney (c) Brad Pitt (d) Denzel Washington or (e) Justin from Cbeebies"[@]. That would be more entertaining. And, come to think of it, if that were true then it might explain the less-fun statement you actually went with, on the assumption that no Mumsnetters were married to JD, GC, BP, DW or JfC...

[@] attempting to cover a wide range of tastes here. Perhaps I should include David Mitchell, who has a remarkably large niche following on MN. Oh, and David Tennant (ditto).

Flamesparrow Mon 10-Aug-09 10:05:40

I've got it in my head that MT knows about various sex related stuff like this - I can't remember why though or what for, just that I have answered surveys

Disenchanted3 Mon 10-Aug-09 10:10:15

We draw, one each ... each other grin

PuppyMonkey Mon 10-Aug-09 10:12:34

DP wins.

PortAndLemon Mon 10-Aug-09 10:19:29

Maybe MT has secretly interviewed all our partners already as part of some global conspiracy, probably involving lizards?

<<has been spending too long[1] on the David Icke thread>>

<<is aware that there's probably some lame sexual pun to be made about lizards>>

[1] i.e. any time at all

Flamesparrow Mon 10-Aug-09 10:20:29

I will randomly drop lizards (the word, not actual lizards) and sex surveys into conversations with DH to check for you

monkeytrousers Mon 10-Aug-09 11:57:40

Port, it's just highlightiung the myth of the 'promiscuous male' that sexist men use to justify adultery. Even in our society, only a few men will have the chance to be promiscuous, the rest will be lucky to have more than a handful and many will have just one or none.

Women, the so-called 'coy' sex (in history anyway) generally shop around more than men if they live in liberal societies.

Flamesparrow Mon 10-Aug-09 17:48:37

DH wants to know what lizards and sex are about now... have told him that if he doesn't know then he is clearly not one of them and doesn't need to know

PerArduaAdNauseum Mon 10-Aug-09 17:53:31

I win - have been keeping schtum on that one for years grin

mololoko Mon 10-Aug-09 17:57:11

It's never occurred to me to ask DH how many people he's slept with. Why would I care? As long as it's only been me for the last 14 years that's fine.

I imagine it's less than me though grin

mololoko Mon 10-Aug-09 17:58:04

*fewer

<nod to fellow grammer pedants>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now