Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i want a holiday!!!

(11 Posts)
misdee Wed 25-May-05 10:54:10

ruthiemum Wed 25-May-05 11:23:16

I know how you feel Misdee, wasn't you supposed to be going on one but DH too poorly or have I got you mixed up.

misdee Wed 25-May-05 11:25:29

meant to be on holiday this week yes. i cant even plan a holiday, thats whats frustrating me more than anything.

ruthiemum Wed 25-May-05 11:27:15

There's nothing worse is there when you just want to jet off, where was it you was suppose to be going?

misdee Wed 25-May-05 11:28:58

great yarmouth. loads for the kids to do there.

nikcola Wed 25-May-05 11:30:45

hi hunny hows dp xxx{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}

ruthiemum Wed 25-May-05 11:32:32

Well set up some entertainers to come round to your house everynight, hire a maid, butler and a put a big fun park in your back garden and you can have a mini break . We really wanted to go to somewhere but now DH says that he doesn't know whether he can afford the time off or not, we haven't had a proper holiday in ages and if we don't get away this year doesn't look like we will for a very long time with new baby on way - nevermind!

misdee Wed 25-May-05 11:40:16

good idea lol.

am thinking of having a party later on in the summer, waith bouncey castle, bbq etc.

tbh i just want to get away from this town for a few days.

bambi06 Wed 25-May-05 11:44:40

hey what about setting up a mn house swap register...

ruthiemum Wed 25-May-05 11:49:26

Oh my goodness house swaps, I daren't let anyone live in this tip of a house!

Yeah a bouncy castle, I love them, that's something to look forward to planning. We have a mini castle thing what we got from this cheap shop and it makes an excellent lilo for a sunny day but I keep deflating it much to my shame

expatinscotland Wed 25-May-05 11:52:49

Holiday? What's that? I'd like a holiday . . . from my rent . . .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now