Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommendation needed for magician (West London)

(6 Posts)
CHUNKYMUNKEY Mon 23-May-05 19:15:10

Can anyone recommend a magician in the West London area its for my dd's 4th birthday party that i am trying to plan. Any replies greatfully received.

KBear Mon 23-May-05 19:34:16

Try Smarty Arty - not sure where they are - my firm in the City hired them for a kids Christmas party so West London should be ok distance-wise. He was very good.

www.smarty-arty.co.uk

(they are a team effort so different magician/clown each time we've hired them!)

AnnieSG Mon 23-May-05 19:38:25

Hello
I had a guy called Mr Tickle for son's 6th. He was brilliant - can't recommend him highly enough. I've seen quite a few now and I think he is the best.
he's North London though, although I'm sure he goes anywhere.
Let me know if you'd like the number, which will require minor digging out....

CHUNKYMUNKEY Mon 23-May-05 19:41:47

Thanks for the replies will check them out, AnnieSG i would be really greatful if you could provide a number, i am logging out soon, but will check messages tomorrow. Thanks again and if anyone else has any more recommendations that would be great.

AnnieSG Mon 23-May-05 20:51:04

Hi there
It's 0208 3661162. Tell him Joe's mum (end of January booking for six year old boy) recommended him if you choose him!
good luck

gingernut Mon 23-May-05 20:55:01

you could try this guy , he used to entertain the children at our company BBQ and I thought he was good, not seen him do a party though. He made me laugh anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now