Talk

Advanced search

wedding dress shopping...

(6 Posts)
LPO Thu 30-Jul-09 15:35:28

I'm getting married in May, and went shopping for a wedding dress today.
The first and only dress I tried on I loved. Problem is I now don't know what to do. Its the last one so if it sells, it sells. Butthere getting a whole new range in in October and apparently there will be lots more like the design I want.
Do I hold on or go for this one and just hope I don't see a better one???

MadameCastafiore Thu 30-Jul-09 15:39:21

Post a picture of the dress on here so we can see it.

Look at this website pronovias , they do the most beautiful well made dresses I have ever seen.

MadameCastafiore Thu 30-Jul-09 15:39:50

But to answer your question I would try on a few others.

shelleylou Thu 30-Jul-09 16:15:15

I'm also getting married in may, had an idea of what i wanted but tried on different styles. I thought i didnt want a dress with a train however after seeing and trying on a dress i liked, fell in love with it train and all. So i would deffinitely say to try on moer dresses

barbie1 Thu 30-Jul-09 16:18:03

can you not put a small deposit on it and try a few other on in the next few days???? for the record i tried on 8 dresses over a course of a few months, but went back to the first one as i loved it so much. They say you know when you have found the perfect dress!

LPO Fri 31-Jul-09 15:00:28

I've got my mother-in-law to be coming over for the weekend so going to go down with her to get another opinion.
It's a sod I can't ask my DP for his opinion, but that sort of defeats the point!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now