Advanced search

How would you suggest i contact ......

(5 Posts)
99PlsAdvise Tue 28-Jul-09 18:35:48

Hi i have a big baby/toddler toy and some 3-4yr old clothes that i dont want anymore. All in excellent condition. The toy has hardly been used.

Was talking to mum and thought it would be nice to give to a refuge where mums and their children go to. But dont know who to contact to see if they want them. I know i can not contact them direct.

Would they want them? All advise welcome grin

Littlefish Tue 28-Jul-09 18:38:21

Your Health Visitor would be able to point you in the right direction.

99PlsAdvise Tue 28-Jul-09 19:14:53

Oh excellent, Thanks

I'll call the dr's in the morning to get her number smile

SixtyFootDoll Tue 28-Jul-09 19:22:40

CAll Womens AId

bbfluff Tue 28-Jul-09 20:15:21

you can normally contact them direct, at least the womens aid for the are where the refuge is although in some areas the number is not public, look on i think the web address is.

lovely idea btw!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now