Talk

Advanced search

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO

(10 Posts)
Gwenick Mon 23-May-05 11:07:15

please don't keep having all these fun threads - I've just posted (smugly) about how well I'm doing today and I don't want to get tied up on here ALL day (3/4 of it would be fine though)

Don't worry the kids are quite safe - they're throwing stones at the birds in the garden

WigWamBam Mon 23-May-05 11:26:54

Ah, come on, you know you love it really. And you'd hate it if all we ever talked about was nappies and pushchairs ...

Donbean Mon 23-May-05 11:31:07

i agree Gwenick!
Ive done half the ironing and couldnt resist coming to check on things on here.
Can you all stop bieng so interesting please....

Spacecadet Mon 23-May-05 11:32:28

you love it really!!!!!

Gwenick Mon 23-May-05 11:51:48

well I've stopped them throwing stones at the birds (and cats) and they're now have lunch a pidgeon which they killed yesterday.

Have now got ALL my wahsing on the line

SPARKLER1 Mon 23-May-05 11:55:40

I've hoovered, washed up, made a jelly for tea and just baked a chocolate sponge
Off to change the beds now - and I still keeping popping in as I pass the computer

Donbean Mon 23-May-05 11:58:29

chocolate spone spark, tell me how (recipe please) might have a go this afternoon.

Hermione1 Mon 23-May-05 11:59:50

OMG i think a sparrow just flew and hit my window, hopeing it's alright,

SPARKLER1 Mon 23-May-05 12:30:40

You don't want my recipie Donbean. I've just taken it out of the baking tray and it collapsed in a crumbled heap on the plate

SPARKLER1 Mon 23-May-05 12:33:56

Mind you I've just scooped some up with a spoon and put it in a dish with some squirty cream and it is rather yum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now