Talk

Advanced search

(In the voice of Kevin & Perry!)...It's Soooooooooooooo Unfair!!!

(30 Posts)
Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 21:33:32

This Is THE House Thats Causing Me Sleepless Nights

assumedname Sun 22-May-05 21:34:18

Couldn't get the link to work.

LGJ Sun 22-May-05 21:34:20

Only got the front page of the EA site

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 21:38:16

Sorry..dont know why its doingthat..scroll down..Talbenny Grove...

assumedname Sun 22-May-05 21:48:33

What page is it on?

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 21:50:13

just click search at the bottom of page(should have my info in?) then scroll down to bottom of first page and its there????i hope

bit of a non starter this one eh

assumedname Sun 22-May-05 22:11:54

Bottom of first page is Bramley Parade, Bowesfield Lane.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Fran1 Sun 22-May-05 22:13:03

Why is it causing sleepless nights?

LGJ Sun 22-May-05 22:13:29

Click on your link.............

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 22:24:30

oh buggery!! whats wrong with this bloody link

it should show you that the only box ticked is ingleby barwick..and the amount at the bottom shows £155000 and £155000, then click search..then it should be there at the bottom of first page??if not im giving up

want ot move to better area...found dream house, beautiful inside and out, exact layout we need, ticks all boxes with what we want....£20k more than we can get a mortgage for...and the builder the couple part ex'd with is selling it so may be able to get cheaper but they will want it done asap and ours isnt even up yet as we want to 'tidy' it up first!!

LGJ Sun 22-May-05 22:31:25

Harbottle Close ??

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 22:33:26

click detatched on type of house

god everyones gunna be so dissapointed when they do 'eventually' find it

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 22:34:21

are you clicking on the 'RED' listing for ingleby??under the bigger black heading??cos thats what you need to do?

assumedname Sun 22-May-05 22:35:22

Found it! Very nice.

Maybe you'll be able to sort yours out sooner than you think?

Servant Sun 22-May-05 22:36:05

Thatch Lane Lowfields ??

assumedname Sun 22-May-05 22:37:15

Your post of 10.24 works. Tick the Ingleby Barwick box and put in 155000 for min and max boxes then search and it's the bottom of the page.

Evesmama Sun 22-May-05 22:40:38

thanks Assumedname
thankgod you found it!!dont know whats going on with that site???

well dp is almost finished garden now, just edging and gravel to put down and ive got bathroom ceiling,and all three bedrooms to give a lick of paint
seems pointless, but 'we' have noticed these smaller things when we've been looking and i want the first person to see this house think 'WOW' and pay way over asking price for it

Evesmama Mon 23-May-05 08:45:51

i am gunna ring E.A this morning to ask about situation with house...if they must sell in june or can wait? and will they accept offers.....

i know this is not interesting to people who dont know me, but i needed to tell someone as dd isnt interested...just wants me to put cat mask on and play skittles

assumedname Mon 23-May-05 09:47:39

Any luck with the estate agent?

Evesmama Mon 23-May-05 09:51:52

THANKYOU FOR ASKINGIT'S STILL THERE!
HAD VEIWINGS BUT NO OFFERS!
ON EOTHER VEIWER HAS ASKED TO BE KEPT INFORMED BUT ALSO HAS HOUSE TO SELL!
TOLD THEM HOW MUCH WE COULD PAY AT MOMENT, E.A SAID WAS A BIT OF A DROP BUT WOULD SPEAK TO THEM AND OFFER OR ASK HOW MUCH LE WAY IF NOT!!!!
THEY ARE BUYING ONE FROM ANOTHER BUILDER(NEWBUILD) AND NEED TO SELL BY JUNE..IF NOT BUILDER MAY PART EX FOR THEM, WHICH MEANS IT MAY NOT BE SUCH A RUSH FOR US?

SORRY FOR 'SHOUTING' BUT I AM ON A HIGH
GOT TWO ifa'S COMING THIS WEEK TO SEE HOW MUCH WE CAN GET!!!

GOT EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!

assumedname Mon 23-May-05 09:58:34

Good luck!

Evesmama Mon 23-May-05 09:59:33

cheer's

Prufrock Mon 23-May-05 14:32:47

Evesmama. I would normally not suggest such areckless course of action,but have you considered getting an unsecured loan for the extra £20k, or even a 0% credit card deal for some of it? You said in your previous thread that you are sure you could afford the increased mortgage payments, and if you don't have any other loans at the moment you would probably get one for some of the amount at least. YOu would of course have to be extremely disciplind about paying it back, and I would only really advise you do it with a fixed rate mortgage so you don't end up in real trouble if rates suddenly go up.

Evesmama Mon 23-May-05 14:52:15

thats something i hadnt thought about prufrock!

however.............................

just spoke to IFA and he has told me as long as we put x amount down as a deposit, then we CAN borrow the full amount we need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which is only just over the amount we were putting down in the first place!!!!

he's ringing me back to give me an idea of what the monthly payments will be if in thoery we bought at todays rates...he said once ours is on market and we have offers, ring him and we'll get it all agreed in principal
oh im so nervous...just hoping and praying we can have it...my stomachs constantly churning just at the thought of it!!!

gingerbear Mon 23-May-05 15:03:27

Evesmamma, that looks a lovely house. IIRC Ingleby Barwick is a nice area too.

Don't want to put a dampener on your dreams, but you still have to sell yours first (Hula and Gobbledigook know all too well.)

Maybe you need Sarah Beeny, Phil and Kirsty to come and visit and bump up interest in yours.

Oh, and hide away your ironing board when the visitors start calling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now