Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Presents to give a Nursery

(3 Posts)

My ds is due to leave his nursery to go to school. We've been at the nursery with our 2 children for 5 1/2 years so this feels like a huge part of our life that we're finally leaving.
Apart from chocs or similar for staff to share, can anyone suggest really welcome present to give the nursery for the children? I'd like to focus on the 2-4 yr olds and possibly books - perhaps a series of books... Obviously julia donaldson etc they have so can anyone thing of something that they've seen at their nursery that the children love?
This is a shot in the dark so all suggestions welcome.

JoeJoe1977 Wed 22-Jul-09 14:12:42

Why don't you ask the nursery manager for ideas?

I did this (DS1 leaving nursery next month to go to big school) and have been given the suggestion of some dressing up clothes, so on the hunt for some nice outfits to send in.
Happy Shopping grin

melpomene Thu 23-Jul-09 00:30:08

I agree, ask the manager what they would like. I did this and bought my dds' nursery some Playmobil at the manager's request; my dd2 was so thrilled to present it to them (and she got a chance to play with it before she left wink)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now