Talk

Advanced search

looking for my blackpool mate

(4 Posts)
OliviasNanny Sat 21-May-05 02:26:11

Hi all, This is rather long so bear with me.

I went on holiday last summer to Blackpool for a week and stayed at the Westbourne House b&b on Vance Road and met a guy steve there. This guy was holidaying alone (as was I) and we got on instantly. Unfortunately once home I poo pooed him away - nasty cow arent i? Now I really regret it as he was wonderful to me for the few days we spent together.

He was called Steve, in his 30's, white, around 5'6, black hair, glasses. He was from London (don't have a clue where tho) and spoke with maybe a cockney accent? He had an ill mum at the time. He won a purple hippopotamus and took it home to his mum.He also won me loads of teddies and gave my a giant piglet. If anyone in London knows Steve who went alone to Blackpool last year please tell him I'm looking for him!!!

almostanangel Sat 21-May-05 06:43:46

SURPRISE ! SURPRISE!......sorry cant help just went a bit cilla!! for a mo good luck though! x

almostanangel Sat 21-May-05 06:46:30

did you know where he was staying? you couold always ask there say you have found in your suitcase a wallet that you must have picked up by accident and you want to give it back ,they normaly keep records of who stayed and when so they can send out junk mail! so try that route.do you know a second name?

swedishmum Sat 21-May-05 08:47:02

I'd try this.
Write a really nice note to the hotel with a note for him in a stamped envelope (you might want to leave it open so they can check you're not a nutter). Say you know they can't give out personal info but you would really love it if they could forward it and give them what info they need ie date you were there, his first name and where you think he was from. If you can finish with a funny comment they may enjoy playing cupid for you. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now