Talk

Advanced search

Help me decorate - Peach Walls and Pink Carpet

(5 Posts)
knot Fri 20-May-05 20:26:55

we have finally got the keys to our new place very happy but not sure how it decorate all the rooms have the above combo but its pretty horrid. The carpets have got to stay until we can get tehm re done so not sure what to paint eh walls with. Starting with Ds room am planning off whote - cream walls, green/lilac blinds - just wanted inspration - anyone got any good ideas,?

janeybops Fri 20-May-05 20:28:33

dulux do a nice colour which we have used a lot called Natural Calico. Off white/cream sort of colour..

knot Fri 20-May-05 20:30:25

i see it on my colour chart looks okay does it come up darK, i am thinking of barley white

ionesmum Fri 20-May-05 20:33:50

Definitely agree it's a good idea to go for neutral colours for now if you are intending to change the carpets later, you can always go for colour once you know what the new carpet will be.

janeybops Fri 20-May-05 20:38:45

no it is not dark. we used it in our old house dining room with stripped pine floors. In this house we have iit in dining room with an orangey sort of carpet. We also have it in the hall stairs and landing with a beige carpet/dark wood floor. Looks nice I think!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: