Talk

Advanced search

How do you display your photos?

(5 Posts)
Eddas Mon 20-Jul-09 08:20:58

I've got loads of photos, old family ones from when I was younger and i'd like to put them up in my house somewhere. I was keen on a photo wall type display, only a fairly small wall but put all the photos in one place, all in black frames so they'll look similar even when I add more in the future, but DH isnt keen. He thinks it will look like a gallerygrin

Is it a very bad idea?

How do you display photos?

I don't want a digital photo frame as I want them to be there all the time plus most of them aren't digital as they are too old!

Thanks

moopymoo Mon 20-Jul-09 08:24:03

I am a misery and dont have many photos up. Like old frames though and just a few. Maybe pick your favourites and rotate them i(in your gallery wink) And please dont have huge canvas ones of the kids up they are naff. But thats just me!

Eddas Mon 20-Jul-09 08:28:39

I have very few up atm, they're all of the kids apart from one of DH and I when we got married. I do rotate the kids ones as I don't want millions of them as there could be! These are old photos so I don't really want to rotate,just put them up and be done! They are of my family when we were little and a fair few of my mum (she died 6 years ago).

No huge canvus prints I promise grin

Eddas Mon 20-Jul-09 13:45:57

norksinmywaistband Mon 20-Jul-09 13:47:45

I scanned and uploaded to snapfish and did a large collage poster - one frame loads of memories

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now