Talk

Advanced search

Message for swiper ...

(6 Posts)
Carla Fri 20-May-05 17:41:15

sorry, haven't forgotten about you re. swing. Would you still like it? Notice from the trampoline thread that your mum's in Reading ... I wonder if she's any reason to come to Oxford?? Doubt it, but if not, the whole thing's bulky, but not too heavy - I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to post. You can email me carla dot bramble at ntlworld dot com. . I'd love the thought of it being passed on to another babe (not you, I hasten to add! )who'd enjoy it.

Carla Fri 20-May-05 17:48:43

BTW, I do occasionally bully h into taking us to JL in Reading ... and it's been a while .....

swiperfox Fri 20-May-05 17:58:47

Would love it still, thank you - our house move has been put off for two weeks now so there's no mega rush. I'll email you anyway Should be ok to stick it in the post - whats it like again?

The babe's will love it!!!! They haven't had a garden their whole lives!! lol

Carla Sat 21-May-05 12:51:16

Well, it's the TP one, still in their current catalogue, but like I said, sun-bleached a bit. Having said that, I know dds wouldn't have cared a monkeys about that. It's just how flash you fancy your garden!

And, tbh, a swing frame doesn't make your garden flash at all!

swiperfox Sat 21-May-05 18:58:58

lol swing frame without a swing really doesn't do much for a garden does it? lol

Did my email come through?

I know I'm going to look really stupid when you say it but can't for the life of think what TP is!!??

almostanangel Sat 21-May-05 19:00:50

halo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now