Advanced search

Parking across driveways

(9 Posts)
sparklymieow Thu 19-May-05 16:38:40

My neighbour has taken to parking across the drive in another way of terrorising us (see 'can't take much more' thread') who can I contact about it??

compo Thu 19-May-05 16:39:15

the police? (sorry haven't read the other thread)

expatinscotland Thu 19-May-05 16:41:11

tow company?

starlover Thu 19-May-05 16:42:04

yes, you can actually call the police if they are blocking your driveway.

Freckle Thu 19-May-05 16:45:52

It is an offense to block someone in, but apparently not an offense to block someone's access to their driveway. Weird, but there you are.

I'd contact the police and have it added to any other complaint you've made about these people.

sparklymieow Thu 19-May-05 17:14:50

he is blocking us in...

starlover Thu 19-May-05 17:29:58

then you can call the police and get his car removed

pooka Thu 19-May-05 18:21:12

Call the police and keep a record of this incident. It's considered akin to holding someone against their will if you are blocked in. Can't do anything if it's a case of you not being able to get onto your drive.

sparklymieow Thu 19-May-05 18:22:37

really, they are keeping us against our will!!!!??? Thats quite bad then isn't it?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: