Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dungarees age 5 and over.. (boys).. any to sell me?..

(6 Posts)
SleepyJess Thu 19-May-05 16:15:35

Thought it might be asking this on here. DS2 (nearly 5)who has cerebral palsy lives in dungarees when he's not in his school uniform as they are ideal for him. He crawls out of trousers.. and then out of his nappy too and dungars stop this happening and are generally very hardwearing. (His main mode of transport is crawling unless he is in his wheelchair.)

Anyway, dungars for a 5 yr old are hard to come by.. and v.expensive..so I usually get them from Ebay but often miss out or have to allow myself to get outbid because the price goes too high. So was just wondering if any MNers have any boys dungarees in an appropriate size, that they could sell directly to me? The same goes for all-in-one sleeps suits.. even harder to come by, which I usually buy new from La Redoute but which don't last that long because he breaks the zips and goes through the knees.

Thought it was worth asking and might bump this weekly

Thanks.. SJ xx

moniker Thu 19-May-05 16:40:47

I have 2 pairs that are Gap XS size - used by DS1 but DS2 won't entertain them. Would they be any good to you? I'll try to remember to measure them tonight but IIRC they are a bit big on DS2 - nearly 4 now and might be OK for a whle for you anyway. CATting me is best as I am usually working!

Amanda1 Thu 19-May-05 17:16:58

Message withdrawn

SleepyJess Thu 19-May-05 17:33:29

Moniker.. will CAT you. Thank you

moniker Fri 20-May-05 14:10:36

Have replied - did you get it?? Mx

SleepyJess Fri 20-May-05 14:45:53

Thanks Moniker.. have replied again. Sorry for delay.. mad day!!
SJ x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now